The Celebration Place

Pub Date 09 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 09 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheCelebrationPlace #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

No longer is church a divided space Now it's a celebration place! Church is more than just a building—it's a gathering of God's people to celebrate who he is and all that he has done. It's also where we learn about God's vision for justice and unity. That was the message that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. shared, and it continues to be an important message for us today. Because of God's great love, church should be the best celebration place! This delightful rhyme, accompanied by colorful illustrations, will be enjoyed by children and the adults who read with them. Also included is a note from the author to encourage further conversation about the content. Discover IVP Kids and share with children the things that matter to God!

A Note From the Publisher

This title is currently only available for PDF download. We will provide an update once the Kindle file is available.