The Celebration Place

God's Plan for a Delightfully Diverse Church

Pub Date 09 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 09 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheCelebrationPlace #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

No longer is church a divided space Now it's a celebration place! Church is more than just a building—it's a gathering of God's people to celebrate who he is and all that he has done. It's also where we learn about God's vision for justice and unity. That was the message that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. shared, and it continues to be an important message for us today. Because of God's great love, church should be the best celebration place! This delightful rhyme, accompanied by colorful illustrations, will be enjoyed by children and the adults who read with them. Also included is a note from the author to encourage further conversation about the content. Discover IVP Kids and share with children the things that matter to God!

A Note From the Publisher

This title is currently only available for PDF download. We will provide an update once the Kindle file is available.

By no means, am I a religious person. However, this was probably one of the best books I read ever that had a Christian message. I loved how diverse and inclusive this book is. I would definitely recommend this to those who are religious and want to show diversity to their children. I definitely enjoyed the story, the message and the wonderful illustrations. This is such a well done and well thought out book, I applaud the authors to making this book diverse and wonderful. I would definitely read this to my child even though we are not religious so he can understand that not all Christians are awful because this does show what Christianity is supposed to be like and I loved it.

I absolutely loved The Celebration Place by Dorena Williamson!!! In my opinion, the book illustrates how God/Jesus intended church to be--everyone worshipping Him together as one. I highly recommend this book!!! I believe it will be a blessing to others and teach everyone how Church should be. Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for the opportunity to read this book. (My review is also on Goodreads.)

A little heaven on earth where every tribe, every color, man, woman, and child celebrate God in worship. Celebrating God in worship draws us closer as a community and strengthens our faith. This colorful is a great resource to read with your children on what celebration means and the hope that it brings. A special thank you to Intervarsity Press and Netgalley for the ARC and the opportunity to post an honest review