Still With Me

Pub Date 23 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 23 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #StillWithMe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Together...until the very end

Jessica Cunsolo’s epic romance that began in She’s With Me comes to a heart-stopping conclusion.

Love has never been easy for Amelia Collins and Aiden Parker. They’ve faced every imaginable challenge: car wrecks, stalker attacks, evil fathers, wicked rivals, falling for each other, and finally giving in to their feelings.

So it’s no surprise that just as Aiden and Amelia begin to plan their future, a new threat emerges that could destroy everything. As Amelia once again attempts to protect those she loves, she inadvertently leaves a trail of clues behind, and her stalker is hot on her trail.

Faced with an impossible choice between love and survival, Amelia and Aiden’s devotion to each other is tested like never before. But it may be no match for a cold-blooded killer.

The thrilling finale in the With Me series is sure to take your breath away . . .

Together...until the very end

Love has never been easy for Amelia Collins and Aiden Parker. They’ve...

ISBN 9781989365694

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I always get so excited when Jessica Cunsolo writes anything. At first it was on Wattpad and now it’s in real life, and this book was no exception. I was really looking forward to reading this one and once again I wasn’t disappointed. It was a captivating end to the series, and it kept me hooked to the point where I couldn’t put it down. The story and the characters are so incredibly well written that it almost made me feel like I was there. I loved every moment of it

This book was the perfect conclusion for a trilogy of a book series I am incredibly fond of. I remember reading this as it was being released on Wattpad and to see it become a published book as well as a physical book I can hold is amazing. The characters truly did go through their trials and tests as a group and have come out strong. The story had many different twists and mysteries that kept the plot strong till the end. I cannot get enough of Aiden and Thea, they're two people we have seen grow together and despite being in high school, are able to commit to their responsibilities and understand the world around them.

This was a really great ending to the trilogy! It kept me on my toes with the high paced nature of the story and I really liked the twists that I didn't expect along with really loving this friend group even more by the end of it.

I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher, via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view. The epic conclusion of the With Me series, see's Amelia finally face her stalker, and would-be murderer, Tony. Her and Aiden know their time is limited, and now that there's also Andrew out to get them, made evident by the car crash hit put out on them just after Christmas, there's only so long they have to find the evidence they need to stop them, once and for all. When more comes out about Tony, and the reason for her being sent to King City is revealed, Amelia must do everything in her power to save those she loves, even if it means putting herself at risk. Will they be able to succeed, or is the combined efforts of Tony and Andrew too much? This book was just the perfect ending to this series. It's all been building to the confrontation with Tony, and I was in awe with how everything happened. Amelia's character has grown leaps and bounds since we first met her, and the way she managed the situation with Tony, and the one with Andrew, was fantastic. There were a lot of loose ends which needed tying up, but they were all interwoven into such a gripping book, that if I hand't needed to sleep, I think I would've stayed up all night to finish the book, straight after I had finished Stay With Me. The romance between Aiden and Amelia is a mature one, where it's not just puppy love, but felt like they were a lot older than Seniors in high school. I loved how so many difficult topics, including intimate partner violence, were discussed and handled with such care - this is a book series that really stays with you long after you've finished it.

Jessica has done a fantastic job with this installment of the series! I remember reading these books on wattpad and it gives me so much joy to see them being published! Looking forward to more things from her!!! Things you’ll find in this book/series: Enemies to lovers, tight knit group of friends, friends romance triangle, murder, bad boy agenda and more!!!