Think of Me

Pub Date 22 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 01 May 2022
PENGUIN GROUP Putnam, G.P. Putnam's Sons

Talking about this book? Use #ThinkofMe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

From the New York Times bestselling author of We Must Be Brave comes a new sweeping historical novel about one couple’s journey through war, love, and loss, and how the people we love never really leave us.

1942, Alexandria, Egypt. Covered in dust, Yvette and James hold hands for the first time as bombs explode above them. As World War II rages on, they will find their way back to each other time and again, their love a beacon for their survival. After the war, they make a life together in England, where happiness takes root and blossoms, until a tragic event drives a wedge between them. The path back to one another is uncharted territory that both must be brave enough to face.

1974, England. Ten years after his wife’s death, James moves to the English village of Upton seeking change. There he discovers a scarf that lights the dark edges of his memory. Could it be Yvette's? As James makes a new home for himself, he begins to unlock revelations about his past that just might return his lost faith to him—faith in humanity, in himself, and perhaps most important of all, his faith in love.

Captivating and inspiring, Think of Me explores the power of love to echo across the years, and its power to save.

ISBN 9780593191149