I Wonder: Exploring God's Grand Story

an Illustrated Bible

Pub Date 21 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 28 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #IWonder #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Through innovative storytelling and open-ended questions, I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story an Illustrated Bible offers a remarkable approach to teaching young minds to wonder about the mysteries found in God’s Word.

The I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story, an Illustrated Bible:

Encourages children ages 4 to 8 to ask important questions and consider the mystery of the BibleIs an inspirational storybook Bible that speaks to the hearts of children everywhere by asking thought-provoking questions at the end of each story that children and adults can read and discuss together as they consider God’s love.Is based on a simple but brilliant idea: all good teachers know that the best way to get the attention of their students is to inspire wonder, and God is no differentContains 30 stories—15 from the Old Testament and 15 from the New TestamentIs written by Glenys Nellist, bestselling children's author and creator of two popular series: Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time

Ever since imagining the world into being, God has placed wonder in the hearts of children. The Bible is full of 'I Wonder' moments for all who open their hearts to experience them, and The I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story helps show little ones how to begin.

Through innovative storytelling and open-ended questions, I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story an Illustrated Bible offers a remarkable approach to teaching young minds to wonder about the mysteries...

A Note From the Publisher

Please note, this is a sampler, not the full title. For a full title for review, please reach out to us to request.

Marketing Plan

Written by bestselling author Glenys Nellist, author of Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time book series

Innovative approach to children’s Bible stories with open-ended questions

Gorgeous illustrations on every page and spot gloss on the cover

Innovative approach to children’s Bible stories with open-ended questions

Gorgeous...

PRICE A$29.99 (AUD)

Average rating from 1 member

I received an electronic ARC from Zonderkidz through NetGalley. This was a sampler of three of the stories. Nellist shares the Bible in a manner for younger readers. She offers affirmation that it is okay to wonder about God and His story for humanity. Each chapter offers readers the Bible story and finishes with "I Wonder" statements and questions. Readers can actively engage with this book, and families can share discussion and growth. Lovely illustrations bring the message to life along with the text. A beautiful gift book for young families.