60-Second Refreshment: Daily Messages from God's Heart

Pub Date 01 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 01 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #60SecondRefreshmentDailyMessagesfromGodsHeart #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

60 Seconds to Hear God’s Voice!

You’ll discover everyday inspiration and encouragement from God’s Word in the 60 Second Refreshment: Daily Messages from God’s Heart, where you’ll find 365 days of love and hope straight from the heavenly Father Himself. An ideal any-occasion gift or personal pick-me-up, this encouraging book is guaranteed to brighten your day and lighten your way! This gift will keep on giving for years to come!

60 Seconds to Hear God’s Voice!

You’ll discover everyday inspiration and encouragement from God’s Word in the 60 Second Refreshment: Daily Messages from God’s Heart, where you’ll find 365 days of love...

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I’ll have to say that I would not consider this a devotional. But don’t despair, I only mean that it’s not going to have the same outline/delivery that most devos have. So let me explain. This is a simple, encouraging, get yourself together for the day talk! A very short and to the point reminder to be apart of and focus on Gods glory and purpose for the day! I have a couple of godly women I’m doing life with that I’m going to buy this for because it’s perfect for them to take to work and read on that 10 minute break. A “quick hug” so to speak of life giving words to be encouraged. It has a hard back book with a beautiful cover. Perfect for a gift if you’re wondering. I hope you found this helpful. Thanks Barbour Publishing via Netgalley. #60SecondRefreshmentDailyMessagesfromGodsHeart #NetGalley.