I Have Something to Tell You

Pub Date 26 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 16 Nov 2021
Harper 360, HarperCollins

Talking about this book? Use #IHaveSomethingtoTellYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Don’t miss the captivating new book from the internationally bestselling author Susan Lewis!

High-flying lawyer Jessica Wells has it all. A successful career, loving husband Tom and a family she adores. But one case – and one client – will put all that at risk.

Edward Blake. An ordinary life turned upside down – or a man who quietly watched television while his wife was murdered upstairs? With more questions than answers and a case too knotted to unravel, Jessica suspects he’s protecting someone…

Then she comes home one day and her husband utters the words no one ever wants to hear. Sit down… because I've got something to tell you…

Now Jessica must fight not only for the man she defends, but for the man she thought she trusted with her life – her husband.

A page-turning thriller, perfect for fans of Diane Chamberlain and Adele Parks.

I Have Something to Tell You combines elements of mystery with a wild ride domestic thriller. Jessica is an attorney defending a man accused of murder. The stakes rise even more as her husband confesses a long kept secret. The book goes at a fast paced with lots of plot twists and what an ending! I'd recommend this book to anyone that loves a good, fast paced thriller. Thank you to NetGalley, Harper 360 and Susan Lewis for this ARC.

When Jay takes on a murder case, she has no idea how it is going to change her life. I absolutely could not put this down. An emotional rollercoaster as well as a thriller. I highly recommend this read

I couldn’t wait to dive into Susan Lewis’s latest novel I Have Something to Tell You—it totally delivered! This multilayered storyline had my hooked from the very beginning. Susan Lewis writes mystery/thrillers that completely consume me—when I wasn’t actively reading this book, I was thinking of all kinds of scenarios on how it would end! The pacing was fast and the twists and turns were plentiful! As per usual, Susan Lewis was meticulous in masterfully planning out the storyline! In all honestly I didn’t figure it all out until it she revealed it—love that!! If you haven’t read Susan Lewis before, I truly cannot recommend her enough!! She never disappoints!! I Have Something to Tell You is a complete 5 star book that is unputdownable!!!

Incredible pace, artful craft and suspense development. In the span of a very short time, criminal lawyer Jessica Fields finds her life turned tops-turvy! Taking on Edward Blake’s murder defense along with a striking revelation from her husband of 25 years prove to be life-altering for her. Who will she trust?