Sex & Sours

Pub Date 05 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 28 Feb 2022

A spicy woman. A sour man. Perfect ingredients for romance—or a recipe for disaster?

Tiffany Young is many things. Snarky? Yep. In your face? Totally. A huge, fearless, bisexual whirlwind packed into a tiny body? That, too. But the one thing she isn’t is a doormat. So, she has no intention of meekly obeying her smug new boss…no matter how sexy the jerk is.

Sam Cooper is not having a good year. His ex made sure of that. Now, all he has left is his brother’s bar and the determination to make it work. He’s not going to let anything get in his way—least of all the strong, gorgeous, head bartender who won’t get off his back…or out of his head.

When their fighting threatens to ruin the bar they both love, will these polar opposites be able to work together, save the bar, and fall in love while they’re at it?

Maybe…with a little luck and a lot of cocktails…

Sex & Sours, book 2 in The Cocktail Series, is a light, enemies to lovers contemporary standalone romance featuring a hot boss/employee relationship, a few laughs, and a guaranteed happily ever after. Download today, grab a drink, and let the binge-reading begin.

Thank you NetGalley & Set the Mood publishing for a copy of Dani McLean's upcoming novel that pubs on October 5th. Wow! Once I started this book I couldn't put it down. I was looking for a break from my usual thriller reads and this enemies-to-lovers story seriously delivered. I've already ordered the 1st in the series that I haven't read yet and absolutely can't wait to see what this author comes up with next. This one made me chuckle, swoon, and so much more. Beware - this one is STEAMY as can be. 🔥🔥🔥 Highly recommended and an absolute 5-star read for me. The perfect mix of funny, sweet and seriously sexy.