Grace and Frankie

A Guide to Best-Friendship and Not Giving a Damn

Pub Date 02 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 01 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #GraceandFrankie #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

You know that friend who completes you? The salty to your sweet, the crunchy to your smooth, the olives to your martini, the . . . anything edible to your fondue? The Grace to your Frankie, or the Frankie to your Grace? This book is for them.

Packed with lists, quizzes, recipes, quotes, and tips, as well as iconic images and fresh illustrations, this gorgeous guide is the perfect complement to an epic friendship. Each page helps you approach life with Grace and Frankie’s don’t-give-a-crap attitude, from coping with love and loss to starting new business ventures to fighting with (and forgiving) your best friend. Whether you or your best bud are a Grace or a Frankie—or hoping to be a little more of either—you can both find all the inspiration you need here.

Advance Praise

ARC Campaign
Social Media Advertising
Goodreads Giveaway
Social Media Influencer partnership

Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for providing with a digital copy of this book. This will not affect my opinion in any way. As probably one of the biggest fans of the Netflix show Grace and Frankie, I knew from the second that I found this book that I had to read it. This book is filled with quizzes and tips for an amazing friendship. I really enjoyed this little guide books. It featured some pretty awesome quotes from the show and entertained me all throughout. This book is made for die-hard fans of the show. I wouldn't recommend this to someone, who occasionally watches it, since it's not a story or continuation of the TV series, but only an extra for fans. But myself absolutely loving the show, I found this to be very enjoyable. Publication date: 2nd of November 2021 A review of this book on Goodreads will appear at a later time, since it is not available on Goodreads just yet.

Grace and Frankie by Emilie Sandoz-Voyer is a must-read for fans of the hit Netflix show. What a joy it is to celebrate female friendship at any age, and this book certainly put me in a mind to have some new adventures with the women of my inner circle. To fully enjoy this book, a strong working knowledge of the show is not only recommended, but essential if you are to fully appreciate the nuances of each character. I am particularly anxious to try all of the Gace and Frankie approved 'recipes' the next time I am enjoying a binge-watch of the show. This is a wonderful companion piece to the highly popular show, and a true testament to the power of the 'womance.' Many thanks to NetGalley and Girl Friday Productions for an ARC.

I’ve always heard so many good things about the show Grace and Frankie so I was really excited to check this one out. It’s a cute companion to the show offering tidbits, insight, and context to one of TVs most beloved duos. This would make a great gift for fans of the show or people who want to learn more about the show!

A quick and positive read focusing on the iconic friendship of Netflix's Grace and Frankie, this book about friendship features quotes from the show, recipes (many of which are joke recipes), best friendship-based quizzes and guides, and nice page spreads of photos and quotes of the two characters. This will appeal to fans of Grace and Frankie exclusively, and will be a good addition to the shelves of television fans, and will also make a good gift for close friends who enjoy the show. It's not an in-depth exploration of the show but a short collection of fun activities, quotes and short essays celebrating friendship, and the friendship of Grace and Frankie especially. I think fan's will enjoy it.

What can I say other than it was fun and I absolutely love Grace and Frankie? They are just spectacular and this was so fun and interesting. I really want to buy a copy for my nanna, who watched the show with me!

I received a copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is a cute book for fans of Grace & Frankie! This book has quizzes that help you determine if you're a Grace or a Frankie and is full of quotes and pictures from the show. There are also recipes for things like Grace's martini, Frankie's fondue, and other recipes mentioned in the show. There's truthfully not a whole lot of substance - it's mostly repeating things that are in the show with lines about the importance of friendship and supporting your friends throw in. But it's a delightful read that celebrates friendships and aging together.

I am a huge Grace and Frankie fan and was very excited to come across this book. It is great! Lots of direct quotes from the show as well as quizzes to see if you are more like Grace or more like Frankie and great photos of the two women. . If you have seen the show (and hopefully you have) , you know Grace and Frankie started off as two rebound friends who ended up life long besties. I think fans of the show. will devour this book. I know my friends and sisters will. There are various recipes from Grace's martinis to Frankie's baked goods. Thanks so much to NetGalley and Girl Friday Productions for the opportunity to read and review this book. It publishes on 11/2/21

A cute gift book, as expected. I do wish there had been a little more content on having and being a best friend like Grace and Frankie that wasn't directly pulled from the show. The quotes from the show were fun, as were the pictures, and the recipes were a nice added touch. Will make a good holiday present for fans of the show.

Such a funny book! Love this show and love this book! Highly recommend this read to any fan of the show Grace and Frankie!!

This was a cute friendship read. It makes me want to check out the show now, as I wasn’t familiar with it before reading the book. I took the quizzes and I’m a mix of both Grace and Frankie apparently. It’s got some funny recipes mingled in it too. Advance electronic review copy was provided by NetGalley, author Emilie Sandoz-Voyer, and the publisher.

Really cute book. It's not a book about the show as such but rather a friendship guide based on Grace and Frankie's relationship. There are some great photo's from the show and very funny and moving quotes. Definitely one for big fans.

Grace and Frankie are one of the very best best friendships I’ve seen on television, so it was no surprise this book was as funny, simple, and unique as their friendship. Full of quotes, recipes, and reflections on friendship, this book is like a warm hug from an old friend. It was a quick read that had me chuckling through some of Grace and Frankie’s best moments on the show. Thank you to the publisher and to NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This is a funny and cute book for fans of the Grace and Frankie series. It has hilarious quotes from the series, quizzes to know if you're a Grace or a Frankie, and some recipes. This is a light book which I read in a day. However, from my point of view watching the series is funnier. This would be a good present for a really big fan of Grace & Frankie. ** Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for an ARC in exchange for an honest opinion. **

This is such a delightful read and the perfect companion for all of us fans of the series. Thank you to the publisher and to Netgalley for the opportunity. My review opinion is my own. This is a charming book of friendship , good food and life advice. It has the humor and close friendship of Grace and Frankie that makes their show such a phenomenon. As a long time fan of the show I was delighted to read this for review. I highly recommend this book for advice on maintaining close women friendships, their trademark humor, respect for one another and joy of life in later years. All seniors will adore this books as a series companion. The Frankie food receipes in here are fun and I love the tips for friendship and great quotes from the show. A wonderful heartwarming lesson on maintaining good friendships through hard times, surviving loss and through it all having your best friend by your side. I highly recommend this wonderful book for all fans of the show . This is a book you will want to give as gifts to your friends. Very well done to the author.

This was a fun little guidebook to the show. It's full of quizzes (are you a Grace or are you a Frankie?), recipes, and anecdotes from the show. This would make a great gift for any fan of the show though I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone who either has not seen the show or is a more casual fan. (Note - This is an uncorrected proof and I did find a few spelling errors but more than that several of the images were distracting by unfinished photoshop. It didn't take away from my enjoyment at all though.)

Thank you to NetGalley and Girl Friday Productions for an e-ARC of this title in exchange for my honest review. Just as I saw this book, I was finishing the series Grace & Frankie. My entire family says I AM Frankie, so this book was perfect. It would be a great gift for fans of the show, lifelong friends, friend of your soul and anyone who loved the show. It's packed with quizzes, info, and more, and it's such a fun read. This was an electronic copy, but I'm buying a hard copy for myself!

I love the series "Grace and Frankie" and was so excited to be approved for this book. And I was not disappointed. A wonderful collection of photographs; quizzes; tips and tricks and recipes. I really enjoyed it and its the type of book that you should purchase in hard copy and have on your coffee table for regular dips into. Thank you to NetGalley and the publishers for allowing me to read this book

Perfect for die-hard fans of Grace and Frankie. Like me! I smiled the entire time I was reading this. It's a coffee table book and features many screenshots from the show. The recipes are awesome and it was fun reliving some of their iconic quotes. I will have to pick this one up when it is published. And I'll buy one for my Frankie. Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book.

I've been a fan of 'Grace and Frankie' on Netflix since the first season, so when I was offered a copy of the series book in exchange for an honest review, I grabbed the opportunity. So long as I'm being honest, I may as well admit that I saw Jane Fonda in Barbarella when it first came out, and Lily Tomlin used to make me giggle when she appeared in Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In. It's great to see these two brilliant actresses still at the top of their game, delivering an outstanding comedy script with terrific effect. The book, Grace and Frankie by Emilie Sandoz-Voyer, is the perfect companion to the series. It's witty, lovely to look at and exquisitely risqué. I especially liked the interactive sections, which are ideal for getting to know your female friends better. The recipes for drinks and snacks look as if they will be fun to try. A few longer passages of text introduce the characters and themes of the series, and there are lots of lovely pictures of Fonda and Tomlin in amazing clothes. I loved it.