Fairies And Frosting

Fairy Tales of the Magicorum Novella 2.5

Pub Date 20 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 13 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #FairiesAndFrosting #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

At last, Elle (never call her Cinderella) is reunited with Alec, the Prince of Le Charme Jewelers. Yay! But the pair soon discovers that Alec’s gemstone empire is about to go bankrupt. Boo. So our favorite couple devises a kick-ass scheme to save Le Charme. To announce their plan, Elle and Alec will hold a Glass Slipper Festival complete with music, dancing and cake. Lots of cake.
There’s only one problem. The Unseelie fae have returned.
Talk about bad news. No one combines lovely looks with dark intentions better than the Unseelie. Now, those nefarious fae want to destroy Elle, Alec and any hope for Le Charme. It doesn’t end there, either. The Unseelie are also targeting Elle’s stepsister, Agatha, as well as her old friend, Jacoby. And when will the Unseelie launch their deadly schemes? The Glass Slipper Festival.
Because fairies and frosting don’t mix.

Advance Praise

"One of those series that takes you by storm! From start to finish I was pulled into this world of fairytale templates and magic!" - Dairy of a Wannabe Writer

EDITION Ebook