Smitten With Kittens

Pub Date 08 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 15 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SmittenWithKittens #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Snuggly, fun, bouncy, and playful--who isn't smitten with kittens? A simple, rhyming story perfect for kitty loving kiddos everywhere!

Get smitten with kittens in this rhyming picture book perfect for read-alouds. There's so much to love about kittens--from their cute little mews to their unstoppable mischief-making! Turn to the back of the book for fascinating facts about cat behavior and care.

Get smitten with kittens in this rhyming picture book perfect for...

This is a cute little picture book that cat lovers will certainly enjoy. It would make a nice read aloud.

This is an adorable book that explains to younger children some of things that kittens like to do. The illustrations were cute. The language was appropriate for younger children. I liked at the end how it had a list of facts and ways to take care of your kitten. Cute read. Thank you to NetGalley and Charlesbridge for providing me access to this ARC.

A short and very sweet story told in rhyme about adorable kittens with fun kitten facts listed at the end. Beautiful pictures. I thank Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

Slight, but very very gorgeous, this look at kittens is, with the science-y bit at the end, supposed to train the young human in cohabiting with baby cats. As such it shows them chasing birds on the TV, demolishing the loo roll, and going to sleep a lot. Er, it's the kittens doing all those things, mind – not the young humans. They're never shown in the distractingly good visuals, which I hope don't get in the way of the message getting across. What I think could do that as well is the clunky way the rhyme scheme just gets abandoned at the close – to me having this in verse is an either/or decision, not one to change your mind over just because you've said all you have to say. Still, the craft on the page here should gain success status for this book, which would be my hope for it too.

Who isn’t smitten with kittens? This adorable book goes through a day in the life of a kitten (or kittens). It’s a simple book, but perfect for young children (toddlers to preschool age). I like the pencil-drawn illustrations with a few pops of color for accentuation. I’ll definitely be adding this to my collection of cat-themed children’s books.

What a precious book! It has beautiful illustrations of kittens and the story was precious. I loved how at the end the author put in tips to explain to children how to care for and handle kittens. I received a complimentary copy from Charlesbridge via NetGalley and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Thank you to the author, illustrator, and publisher for a copy of this book in exchange for honest feedback. I absolutely loved the cover/subject matter for this book. I love cats!! And I love reading nice, heartwarming stories about cats. This is a lovely book, and I think it would be great for middle grade - young readers.

A sweet ode to kittens for cat lovers and kids. I really enjoyed the black and white sketches with pops of color.

Sweet children’s book with beautiful pencil drawings. I give this book 5🌟 for many reason. Made me smile from page one till the end. Everyone has seen these cute behaviour from a kitten, from falling asleep in the middle of play time to being spooked walking in front of a mirror. The pencil drawings, with the touch of colour, are adorable. I love the cats facts at the end of the book. Little kids will love this book and it is a fun way to teach them about cats. A beautiful reading time with your children. I am looking forward to reading more books by this talented duo. Smitten with Kittens will be on sale in March 2022 I received a free copy of this book from the publishers via NetGalley. My review is voluntary.

Definetly must have book for every cat lovers. The adorable illustration and color contrast is a feast to the eye. Thank U Net Galley and Charlesbridge Publishing for the ARC.