Santa's Lost Reindeer

Pub Date 01 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 24 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #SantasLostReindeer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A hilarious Christmas tale that is sure to get everyone laughing!

Santa's Lost Reindeer is a humous story that follows a frazzled Santa through a search for his missing reindeer.

How can Christmas be saved? Santa's in so much trouble.

With his best reindeer missing he needs help on the double!

The book was a passion project for author Rachel Hilz, mom of two special needs children. It was written and illustrated with her autistic kids in mind and has now become the source of much laughter and joy for them.

"My nonverbal son recognizes himself in the book and laughs out loud at the bright illustrations. I couldn't ask for any better reward." -- Rachel Hilz

A hilarious Christmas tale that is sure to get everyone laughing!

How can Christmas...

ISBN 9781990531019
PRICE

What a wonderfully funny and jolly little book this is! Told in rhyming couplets with funny and colourful pictures, Santa has lost his new reindeer with a bright yellow nose, so he recruits a mother and her son (who narrates the story) plus their two dogs on Christmas Eve to help find him in the snow. I tried it out on my 8 year old nephew and he loved it, and if it made an old curmudgeon like me laugh then it will tickle anyone! I can heartily recommend it for children and grown-ups alike.

What better way to start off the holiday season than reading Santa’s Lost Reindeer to the young ones? With delightfully colorful and funny illustrations, Santa’s Lost Reindeer is the perfect read for family time. The story is cleverly written in rhyme and tells the tale of a frantic Santa in search of his lead reindeer. Santa’s Lost Reindeer is full of giggly moments and big smiles. Clearly, Santa’s Lost Reindeer has everything you would want in a children’s holiday book — delightful illustrations, and a cute story, all packaged within a sweet and lovable cover. Five adorable stars. I received a digital ARC from BooksGoSocial through NetGalley. The review herein is completely my own and contains my honest thoughts and opinions.

Such a cute l Christmas book. My 4 year old enjoyed this book a lot . I say 10-10 for great Christmas book . Recommend to anyone with kiddos.

My word, how cute is this book? I am going into a Christmas book binge lately, I can't get enough festive fun - which is a little odd for a person who is known in the family as Scrooge 🤣 So, yes I was instantly drawn to this even though it is a children's book, but hey it's all good fun and I am so pleased I read this, its the perfect five-minute lift you need to relax. The story is so sweet and very funny, and the illustrations are vibrant and eye-catching, anyone reading this adult or shield will fall in love with this sweet little story. It's written in rhyme, imagine the night before Christmas and you will get the idea. It's the perfect little book for parents to read to their little ones on Christmas eve to really get everyone into the festive spirit and up the excitement for the big day. Overall, I can't say a bad word about this, it's fun and festive and with a great message of kindness and friendship.

Read this with my 3 year old son, and I found this to be a very good Christmas story! Some parts of the tale and a lot of the illustrations had us both laughing as we read about Santa and his search for his reindeer Bucky. I can see myself reading this to my little one over and over, and it’s short enough that we are both not falling asleep trying to get to the end. Plus, it’s easy to read and get through with all the rhymes. We loved it!

A CHRISTMASSY STORY TO TELL YOUR 5 YEAR OLDS?? A STORY TO BRING BACK YOUR CHILDHOOD CHRISTMAS MEMORIES??🎄🎇 Then here is a funny read for kids & for the kid in all of us. -It is a picture book with wonderful illustrations. -The writing style is easy and simple. -Rhyming words are used which brings a rhythm, flow and fun to reading. - It is fast paced. The story is an adventure of finding (not Rudolph the red nosed reindeer😅)but Bucky the bright yellow nosed reindeer that goes missing on Christmas Eve. Santa is in trouble now without Bucky & has to find him soon!!🧐 This is a nice Children's Book!🤩 I recommend it to all who wants to have a very light Christmas read and especially to children below 5 years.

A great read for younger children as we enter the lead up to Christmas. Funny and full of heart, this really has the Christmas spirit.

This book was a cute, fast read. My 11 and 8 year old thought this book was cute and funny. I read it with my 4 year old niece and the language and vocabulary was better suited for elementary age, not toddler. Fun book, great for looking forward to Christmas!

What a cute Christmas story for the little ones. It is well illustrated and my grandson found it to be funny. Perfect bedtime story as it will give sweet Christmas dreams. Thank you to NetGalley for the ARC e-book that I received for free in exchange for an honest review.