THE PERFECT NEIGHBOUR

Pub Date 30 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 15 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #THEPERFECTNEIGHBOUR #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A GRIPPING NEW PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER FROM A BESTSELLER.

Beth wants to love her new home on a quiet suburban street. She wishes she could make friends with her beautiful neighbour Oksana. She longs for a new group of friends. Welcoming neighbours to visit. Coffee dates and dinner parties.

But life here feels so closed. Then Beth runs into Oksana’s garden one day to fetch her runaway dog, and she sees something shocking that makes her wonder who her new neighbours really are.

A girl in the window.
A pale desperate face.
A hastily scribbled sign bearing only two words.

HELP ME.

Who is the girl? What are the neighbours hiding?

Sometimes, it’s the most perfect neighbours that hide the most terrible secrets.

Fans of Gillian Flynn, T.M. Logan, B.A. Paris, Liane Moriarty, Claire Dyer, Sam Carrington, Celeste Ng will devour this stunning psychological thriller.

PRAISE FOR SUSANNA BEARD:

“Offers peaceful convent decorum, with a giddy streak of gore and a likeable sleuth.” Kirkus

“I found myself frantically turning the pages, desperate to uncover what happened!” Tracy Buchanan, author of Wall of Silence

“Taut and tense . . . builds to an electrifying conclusion!” Kirsten Hesketh, author of Another of Us

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Bears all the hallmarks of a great thriller . . . I defy anyone not to get swept up in it.” Claire Dyer, author of The Last Day

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Articulate and gripping — an impressive achievement.” Shelley Weiner, author of The Sister’s Tale

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I enjoyed Susanna’s emotive and thought-provoking novel — I thought it was an engrossing mystery.” Sam Carrington, author of I Dare You

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “The writing pulls you in and doesn’t let you go until the very last line.” Robyn B.

ALSO BY SUSANNA BEARD
THE PERFECT LIFE
THE GIRL ON THE BEACH
WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT
THE LOST BROTHER
THE PERFECT NEIGHBOUR

A GRIPPING NEW PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER FROM A BESTSELLER.

EDITION Paperback