Giving Back

Memories, Reflections, and Lessons Learned

Pub Date 22 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 30 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #GivingBack #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Giving Back is an inspirational book of 50 short articles by the author, the majority of which have been previously published. This collection of the author's personal experiences is masterfully crafted to entertain, offer advice, and inspire readers. A few of the selections will bring a tear, while others a smile. Giving Back will appeal to many readers, but especially those 50-years old and older who are looking for informative, engaging, and entertaining stories.

A Note From the Publisher

Ebook: 9781098385750

Ebook: 9781098385750

Advance Praise

“The author has been very successful in providing advice in a playful and non-sermon-like manner…I enjoyed reading this work very much, and I gladly rate Giving Back four out of four stars.”
—OnlineBookClub