Asking for a Friend

Pub Date 01 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 22 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #AskingforaFriend #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

No woman gets left behind

Three best friends are going to solve their relationship woes once and for all

Forty-something Jemima’s life is on track – well, sort of, she just need to bat her niggly ex away for good.

Twenty-something Meagan is in the midst of her five-phase plan and is nearly ready for phase three: a relationship.

While thirty-something Simi has had more it’s not yous than any I dos.

These best friends decide it’s time to ditch the dating apps and play the love game by their own rules. They’re going to ask people out in real life…but only for each other. What could possibly go wrong?

Comedian Andi Osho’s hilarious and uplifting debut novel features her trademark wit and is perfect for fans of Candice Carty-Williams, Lucy Diamond and Mhairi McFarlane.

No woman gets left behind

Three best friends are going to solve their relationship woes once and for all

Forty-something Jemima’s life is on track – well, sort of, she just...

EDITION Paperback

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Such a cute multi perspective romance/friendship book! I didn't read much about it going in so I thought I was going to get your run if the mill just one couple and their third act breakup, but this book gives way more! I absolutely loved all of the ladies voices and their friendship together. It's definitely not a super romance book, but that's what made it good to me, it wasn't just the same as everything else. Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for an e-arc in exchange for an honest review.

this book was so sweet! i really enjoyed getting to read this one early!! it was so much fun and exciting and full of surprises! please check this one out soon!!!!

‘Asking for a Friend’ by Andi Osho was emotional and sweet, just so heartfelt once it gets going. Loved all the characters. Would make the perfect beach read. Definitely recommend!