Gone Missin'

Pub Date 04 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2021
Canongate Books, Severn House

Talking about this book? Use #GoneMissin #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“Fans of Diane Mott Davidson and Donna Andrews will enjoy this new series”Booklist

Travel agent Campbell Hale isn’t surprised when she hears her good friend, socialite and talented artist Bitsy Carter, has booked a luxury Mexican spa vacation through her agency. Bitsy often takes solo trips abroad, and who’d want to spend February in grey Nashville when they could avoid it?

She is, however, extremely surprised – and extremely worried – when Bitsy doesn’t come back.

What could compel warm, friendly Bitsy to run away without telling anyone her plans? And most puzzling of all: what could make her leave her small children behind?

The answers lie in Zihuatanejo, and Campbell barely needs to twist new boyfriend Detective Sam Davis’ arm to get him to agree to accompany her there. Campbell’s determined to uncover the truth, but will this be a vacation to remember . . . or one to die for?

“Fans of Tonya Kappes's books and readers who enjoy humorous whodunits with a strong sense of place will find this one delightful”Library Journal (starred review) of the first Nashville mystery, Your Killin’ Heart

A Note From the Publisher

We will consider requests from established bloggers, Acquisition and Collection Development Public Librarians and booksellers in the UK and USA. For Goodreads and Amazon reviewers, we will take into consideration your NetGalley Feedback history.

Travel agent Campbell Hale’s friend Bitsy goes missing and Campbell is determined to find her. The second in a series, this can also be read as a stand alone as I have done. Though, I seem to have found a new favorite author and need to go back and read the first book. The characters are well developed, the dialogue snappy, and overall the writing is descriptive and eloquent. Thank you to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for a copy of this digital ARC. All opinions are my own. This review can also be found on my Goodreads page.

What an excellent start to a cozy series! Lots of twists and turns that make for an interesting read. Love the well developed characters! I want more! Thanks #netgalley and #CanongateBooks and #SevernHouse for the eARC in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.

Nosy, warm-hearted travel agent Campbell Hale gets mixed up in a missing persons case when beloved Nashville socialite Bitsy Carter vanishes during her Mexican vacation. This is a fun mystery with a travel agent/detective with a fast car and always in trouble. Overall a good mystery with well developed characters. #GoneMissin #NetGalley