Heir to Destruction

Pub Date 05 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 26 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #HeirtoDestruction #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Ten years after the great war of 2185 the queen’s reign is threatened by uprisings and fear. In celebration of my sixteenth birthday it is my duty as princess to sacrifice a Cursed to be initiated into the ruling council, solidifying my mother’s empire. When my own erratic powers surface I’m captured and tried for treason. The cursed hate me, my mother wants me executed, and my only chance of survival rests in the hands of a young man, Ryder Arteres, whose sister I sentenced to death.

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781953396174

This was great it had complex ideas and processes and I loved the characters I am very thankful for the author, publisher for allowing me to read this book I feel really honoured and thank you to netgalley for the opportunity to read and give feedback as a community as I am a little obsessed with reading. This was great overall I loved the ideas and I adore fantasy but I have never read from this author before so I was very excited and started reading straight away. i think it was good and will read from the author again and I will be recommending to my friends and family.

this was a great scifi young adult novel, the cover was great and the characters were great. I enjoyed the plot of the book it was what I was looking for in this type of book.

Ten years after the great war of 2185 the queen’s reign is threatened by uprisings and fear. In celebration of my sixteenth birthday it is my duty as princess to sacrifice a Cursed to be initiated into the ruling council.When I started reading I couldn't put it down. C. T. Knight is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this books.Can't wait for the next book .