Of Two Minds

Pub Date 11 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 09 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #OfTwoMinds #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Where is the line between being real and being synthetic?

In a world run by corrupt corporations and a government that has decreed all humans must have artificial intelligence implants or synthetic parts, pure humans are on the verge of becoming extinct. Even pets aren’t safe as they are subjected to the same decree.

As the government continues to outlaw any pure human without any artificial intelligence, Cybercorps Corporations’ synthetic human hybrid Ravenhawk and her pure-human companion Viktor Chernovich are determined to put a stop to this practice and have joined forces with Caïssa’s Gambit, a secret group that aims to rid the world of governmental control.

When Viktor’s past threatens their future, Ravenhawk must contend with her synthetic and human intelligence as she struggles to come to terms with her human side known as Sara.

Will humankind survive or will the human race finally become replaced with artificial intelligence?

Where is the line between being real and being synthetic?

A Note From the Publisher

Available in the following formats: Hardcover: 978-1-64397-274-9 | Softcover: 978-1-64397-275-6 | Ebook:.978-1-64397-276-3 | LCCN: 2021944175 | Print distribution through Ingram, Gardners, and Baker & Taylor | Ebook library distribution through Overdrive, Hoopla, and Baker & Taylor.

Marketing Plan

• Virtual events

• Email marketing

• Blog features and promotions

EDITION Hardcover

I didn't realize this was the third book in a series, which I hadn't read, so it took a bit for me to get into the story. However, I wasn't disappointed. Engaging characters with an exciting plot line. I love dystopian stories and this one is very different. I will definitely be reading more from this author. Thank you to NetGalley, the author and publisher for an e-ARC in exchange for my honest opinion.

i had enjoyed the previous books in the series, it's an interesting concept in scifi and I enjoyed that. the characters were great and I enjoyed going on this journey.