Blessedly Cursed

A'Star Charise DeLa Luna: A Novel Series

Pub Date 30 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 15 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #BlessedlyCursed #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Life is no always as it seems at the Poseidon Equestrian and Therapeutic Center for 18-year-old A'Star Charise DeLa Luna, owner of the family business and demi-sexual dominatrix. Equally so for her friends and S & M business partners Birdie "Destini" Bell Hill, a sexually liberated Southern Bell with a wicked sense of humor from old money, and Braxton "Trey" DeWitt, a handsome Creole Visteme and technology guru from New Orleans.

With the new arrival of a 7-year-old girl and her mother to PETC, life for A'Star takes a sinister turn. A'Star decides she will protect the innocent using her celestial gifts and inner voice at any cost. Will A'Star find the answer in time or will she be too late?

Advance Praise

I had the chance to read the book before it was published on Amazon. By the end of the second paragraph, I was already hooked. There is a lot of intrigue, humor, and even though it is set in the future, the characters are relatable and realistic. I can't wait for the second book!

--Summer

Links

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Thank you to the publisher and the author as well as netgalley for allowing me to read this book as an early access reader. I love this genre as I always read books from it as its my favourite I do diverse into others but I love this one the best. This book was well written and came across well organised and paced it was enjoyable and I thought the main female lead was strong and independent. this is the first time I have read from this author and I thought it was great and will read more from her going forward.

Firstly I need to say what an absolutely stu ning cover this is it is so attention grabbing. I really enjoyed this story, it was well written with a good story and well developed characters. I read it really quickly it was so compelling.