Apocalypse Europe - The Pangea Protocol

A Science Fiction Fable set in near-future Europe (Apocalypse World Book 2)

Pub Date 25 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 20 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #ApocalypseEuropeThePangeaProtocol #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Ultra-Wealthy have fled Europe.

What do these Evil Globalists know that the ordinary citizen does not?

The Strange Death of Europe is not happening fast enough for the scumbags Davos Deep State. On November 1, 2031, the most powerful man in the European Union will execute ethnic cleansing on a continental scale: the Pangea Protocol.

Ellie Sato, reporter for London's Citizen-Juggernaut, races against time to unravel the cataclysmic mystery before it engulfs the world.

From the ashes of Notre Dame, to the cosmic mysteries lurking inside the CERN dark matter

supercollider, to bone-strewn catacombs beneath Pair, to gilded halls of all-corrupting wealth and

power, comes an unprecedented technothriller adventure.

“The intrigue of The Da Vinci Code combined with the big-scale action of James Bond.”

Scenes of terrorist violence and contextualized sexual deviance, recommended for 18+.

The Ultra-Wealthy have fled Europe.

What do these Evil Globalists know that the ordinary citizen does not?

Advance Praise

"A Science Fiction Fable set in near-future Europe.”

Wei Lin on Books

"A Science Fiction Fable set in near-future Europe.”

Wei Lin on Books

ISBN 9781910890134

Links

How have I not heard of this book before???? Wow! Wow! Wow! I will have to read the first book in the series off of Amazon/Kindle Unlimited and then book 3, but I am hooked. The book is the apocalypse of the Earth and this one focuses on Europe. Corrupt government, struggling citizens, and those trying to fight back. I love suspenseful thrillers like this and even though it is a work of fiction, some of the issues are very current. Highly recommended! Thanks to Netgalley, RK Syrus, and Books Go Social for an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Already Available" 8/25/21

I hadn't read this author before, but I certainly will look for future books. This apocolyptic story is well written and some of the events are ripped out of today's headlines. A great read! Thanks to NetGalley for providing this copy. The opinion in this review is totally my own.