Alien's Captive

Earth Brides & Alien Warriors, Book 1

Pub Date 26 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 10 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AliensCaptive #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

All I’ve wanted since my abduction from Earth’s first long-range space flight is freedom from my alien captives. But when I’m sold off to a Rhonar warrior, I learn I'm not the only one enslaved on this hellish planet, and survival comes at a cost.

The commanding alien they call Xelan may be in charge, but his fair dealings—and devilishly sexy charms—give me hope for the future.

If I can strike an agreement with the battle-scarred warrior, perhaps together we can change the destiny of those bound in chains.

And if I can’t—well, I haven’t backed down from a fight yet.

However, as enemies line up to destroy the alien warriors and subjugate the galaxy, I discover that the universe has a sense of humor.

Fated mates are real. And Xelan declares me his.

How can I attain my freedom if I’m tied to another being? Even if his possessive growls and single-minded attention ignite my desires in ways I’ve only dreamed, I cannot be his.

But how long can I fight the pull of a mating bond before I lose my head—and my heart—to the heat burning between us?

Only the stars know.

Alien’s Captive is a sci-fi romance novella launching two new series in the world of the Rhonar warriors. First up, EARTH BRIDES & ALIEN WARRIORS! Will they find their brides? Steamy seduction, alien abduction, enemies-to-lovers, and a HEA guaranteed.

Marketing Plan