Cindy Divine The Little Girl Who Frightened Kings

Pub Date 15 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 25 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #CindyDivineTheLittleGirlWhoFrightenedKings #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A television journalist asks Helen Blakley, Principal of Barkley Elementary school, to describe her former student, Cindy Divine.

She replies, "Cindy was an honor student at Barkley for five years. Her long red hair, freckled face, curious green eyes, and enchanting smile reminded me of a Norman Rockwell character every time I saw her. In a nutshell, she was an adorable little girl who could melt your heart without speaking a word."

Cindy spends the first eleven years of her life at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. In her eleventh year, she suffers the brunt of an abusive change in her beloved mother. She absorbs a series of mental and emotional abuses, and her beloved dog is stomped to death despite her physical efforts to save him. His death exceeds her ability to cope with the thought of his absence in her life. She could see only one exit from her nightmarish home. When she starts to commit suicide, her guardian angel intervenes and counsels her.

After the angelic intervention, Cindy begins an episodic journey that includes a dramatic courtroom appearance, miracles, national press conferences, a speech to a joint session of the U.S. Congress, and she achieves international prominence. When she concludes the final episode, she is standing on golden cobblestones in a brightest green valley, crying.

She replies, "Cindy was an honor student at Barkley for five years...

Advance Praise

Mr. Bailey:

Cindy Divine is a really cool book! I could not wait to find out what the next chapter would reveal, and the ending is like WOW! It would be great if it could be that simple. This book would make a great movie! On the scale of 1 to 5, I give it a definite 4.

Brent Lyons,

Pleasureville, KY

I read your book, “Cindy Divine: The Little Girl Who Frightened Kings” and really enjoyed it. You made good points with an enjoyable story line. Well written and well done! I give your book ***** five stars.

Dorothy McCrystal,

Lexington, KY

Mr. Bailey:

Cindy Divine is a really cool book! I could not wait to find out what the next chapter would reveal, and the ending is like WOW! It would be great if it could be that simple. This book...

Links

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Pretty interesting for what it was honestly and I would definitely recommend this to those I feel like would read anything surrounding these topics!!

I was totally captivated from the moment that I started reading Cindy Divine. Mr. Bailey gave me so many intense emotions. Throughout the book, I felt tears, anger, happiness, and joy. May God bless the author; I thank him for the inspirational story entitled Cindy Divine: The Little Girl Who Frightened Kings. Mary Paul Haglage Richmond, KY