His Fresh Start Cowboy

Pub Date 25 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 24 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #HisFreshStartCowboy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Two cowboys will have to risk their hearts—again—to find a home on the ranch.

Hugo Turner's boots haven't touched Texas soil in almost a decade, and he's not sure they should now. Being in the state is complicated, but Hugo can't resist going back for a job working with his teenage crush. His best friend's hot older brother is now the ranch's foreman, so he'll be Hugo's boss. Inappropriate? Probably. Will it stop Hugo? Probably not.

Brand Woods isn't ready for the return of Hugo Turner. He decided long ago to keep his bisexuality private and to focus his life on running the ranch. Working next to the most dangerously tempting man he’s ever known stirs up questions Brand thought he'd put to rest.

The sparks that send their hearts galloping lead to a deeper passion than either man expects. But by giving in to the chemistry without taking a risk and committing to each other—or, more importantly, to themselves and living the lives they've always wanted—Brand and Hugo might lose their second chance at true love.

Woods Ranch

Book 1: His Fresh Start Cowboy
Two cowboys will have to risk their hearts—again—to find a home on the ranch.

EDITION Mass Market Paperback

This is all I want in an MM cowboy romance!! I really enjoyed this book, and I'm SO excited for the rest of this series! I have a feeling it's going to be a good one! I've been wanting to read a book by A. M. Arthur for the longest time now, so when I saw it up for request, I jumped at the opportunity and I'm so glad I did! I'm going to be reading ay more from this author soon. This book is a second chance, slow burn, cowboy romance with a good amount of steam and lots of cute moments! Oh, and did I mention it has the best friend's brother trope?? So good! Out on January 25, 2022! Thank you to NetGalley and Harlequin for the earc in return for an honest review. Don't forget to check TW's!

This is the beginning of what promises to be another great series by this author. Complicated family and personal relationships provide obstacles to Hugo and Brand finally getting together, but ultimately both realize what they have is worth any risk. I enjoyed the Texas cattle ranch world (including two amazing dogs) and cannot wait to see what comes next for some of the secondary characters.

In His Fresh Start Cowboy A.M. Arthur delivers an emotional slow burn second chance romance that is poignant and deep.

This was so intense. I think I was just expecting a cowboy romance and not like all of the emotional depth. This deals with a number of issues, and it has a solid slow burn. It’s probably one of the most intense and interesting romances I’ve read in a long time. Seeing Hugo and Brand learn to navigate life was interesting, to say the least. It’s a book that has a lot more intense moments that I realize, but it was impossible to put down. This makes me excited for more books in the series!