Dani's Decision

Pub Date 07 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 25 Jan 2022
Drake Valley Press, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #DanisDecision #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

It is Mississippi in 1971, and seventeen-year-old Dani Evans has a life of privilege ahead of her. Everything changes when a stranger attacks her and leaves her to die. As she struggles to recover, she learns she is pregnant with the assailant’s child—and he is entitled to parental rights.

A Note From the Publisher

978-1-935970-51-4 (eBook)

978-1-935970-51-4 (eBook)

Advance Praise

“With her usual strength of building to a climax, Terrell outdoes herself with a roller coaster of emotions. We learn along the way the importance of love and friendship, despite the deck stacked against our heroine.”
—Between the Lines Book Reviews

Dani’s Decision is a gripping and well-written novel that deals with a subject as relevant today as it was in 1971 when the story takes place, and I highly recommend it.”
—Author David Pereda

“Dani is hugely relatable, and the unraveling of her life through the actions of one man is heart-breaking. But despite the gritty subject matter, the book is pacey enough to make it hard-hitting rather than depressing, and it’s a very exciting story. The constant revelations and shifts in Dani’s character kept me turning the pages right until the end. This is a fabulous, exciting, and thought-provoking read.”
—Author Martha Dunlop