The Atlas Six
by Olivie Blake
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 01 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2023
Macmillan-Tor/Forge, Tor Books
An Instant New York Times Bestseller
A Vulture Best Fantasy Novel of 2022
A Goodreads Best Fantasy Choice Award Nominee
The much-acclaimed viral sensation from Olivie Blake, The Atlas Six—now newly revised and edited with additional content.
• The tag #theatlassix has millions of views on TikTok
• A dark academic debut fantasy with an established cult following that reads like The Secret History meets The Umbrella Academy
• The first in an explosive trilogy
Each decade, only the six most uniquely talented magicians are selected to earn a place in the Alexandrian Society, the foremost secret society in the world. The chosen will secure a life of power and prestige beyond their wildest dreams.
But at what cost?
Each of the six newest recruits has their reasons for accepting the Society’s elusive invitation. Even if it means growing closer than they could have imagined to their most dangerous enemies— or risking unforgivable betrayal from their most trusted allies— they will fight tooth and nail for the right to join the ranks of the Alexandrians.
Even if it means they won’t all survive the year.
Also by Olivie Blake
The Atlas Paradox
Alone With You in the Ether
One For My Enemy
Masters of Death
- National author tour
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National consumer advertising including venues such as Goodreads, Book Riot, The Mary Sue, Tumblr, and AdBiblio
- Macmillan Audio advertising and digital marketing campaigns
- Pre-publication trade and consumer review campaign including advertising, major ARC mailings, giveaways via Shelf Awareness, Goodreads and NetGalley
- Indie Next campaign
- Library marketing campaign
- Major social media influencer campaign
- #KnowledgeIsCarnage digital marketing campaign, featuring author post, fantasy/dark academia crossover lists, newsletter promotions, and more
- Extensive Tor.com promotions