Pub Date 04 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 04 Jan 2022
Wattpad Books, W by Wattpad Books

Talking about this book? Use #ThroughMyWindow #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

SOON TO BE A NETFLIX MOVIE! Read the steamy romance that started it all.

It used to be that I obsessed over Ares Hidalgo from afar.
But that was before he climbed
Through My Window

What burns bright burns fast, but for Ares and Raquel, can it last?

SOON TO BE A NETFLIX MOVIE! Read the steamy romance that started it all.

It used to be that I obsessed over Ares Hidalgo from afar.
But that was before he climbed

Raquel Álvarez is...

ISBN 9781990259333

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I was super excited to check this one out after finding out it was going to be an upcoming Netflix show. Premise SOON TO BE A NETFLIX MOVIE! Read the steamy romance that started it all. It used to be that I obsessed over Ares Hidalgo from afar. But that was before he climbed Through My Window Raquel Álvarez is hardworking and serious about her future. She’s only got one goal—to become a psychologist. Well, that and to get Ares Hildago to notice her. For as long as Raquel can remember, she has been obsessed with Ares. Even though he lives next door, Raquel has never spoken to him. Yet, she can’t help thinking there’s more to him than his rich, hot playboy image. . . and she can’t help imagining what it’d feel like to kiss him. After a chance encounter reveals her crush is anything but unrequited, their steamy attraction grows into what can only be described as hands-down hot. They fall hard and fast for one another. Raquel is all in with Ares. But Ares can’t, or won’t, commit. His life has been spelled out for him from the beginning. Once he’s done with school, he’ll join the family business. For now? Stay cool. Stay unconnected. And don’t fall in love. What burns bright burns fast, but for Ares and Raquel, can it last? For fans of After and The Impact of You comes an addictive story about a young woman who fantasized about her neighbor from afar only to find that he’s equally obsessed with her. You very rarely find a romance where two people are equally into each other especially at the same time or early on. It was very intriguing reading Ares & Raquel story. I was so excite$ to read and see if they go the distance and I can’t wait to see how this story is reimagined on the small screen. Wattapad writers are very talented. It’s amazing to see how far they can go.

I absolutely loved the story it was definitely sexy and fun and full of drama. I would definitely say it’s more of a romance I was definitely rooting for both people to get together.

Wattpad Books, Thank You for this eARC! I didn't know what to expect going into this story but I really.enjoyed it! Ariana can write and she sure held me captive throughout it all. The characters are ssoooo interesting and I needed to know more about them. I seriously can't wait to see this on tv. I'm hoping its as good as the book (which never happens) 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you foe the opportunity to read this amazing ebook!

This book is so addictive I loved every minute of it! Raquel Álvarez is hardworking and serious about her future. She’s only got one goal—to become a psychologist. Well, that and to get Ares Hildago to notice her. For as long as Raquel can remember, she has been obsessed with Ares. Even though he lives next door, Raquel has never spoken to him. Yet, she can’t help thinking there’s more to him than his rich, hot playboy image. . . and she can’t help imagining what it’d feel like to kiss him. After a chance encounter reveals her crush is anything but unrequited, their steamy attraction grows into what can only be described as hands-down hot. They fall hard and fast for one another. Raquel is all in with Ares. But Ares can’t, or won’t, commit. His life has been spelled out for him from the beginning. Once he’s done with school, he’ll join the family business. For now? Stay cool. Stay unconnected. And don’t fall in love. What burns bright burns fast, but for Ares and Raquel, can it last?

Solid book, I also appreciated the fact that it featured non-Caucasian leads. Ariana did a excellent job selling the reader on the main characters. I must admit at the beginning I was hesitant that I was going to enjoy this one, but within the first 50 pages Ariana was able to win me over. The book moves at a pretty good pace, it doesn't ever really lag. I especially like the character development of Ares. Rachel was ok too, but I felt like she did better with Ares. The only drawback of this novel, (as much as pains me to admit) it really does feel more like a screenplay than a novel. Which means this read more like a movie that a novel. Which makes sense, since its apparently going to be on Netflix.

Ahhhh… passionate and so very messy teenage love… Through my Window by Ariana Godoy perfectly illustrates how complicated romantic relationships are in high school. When I first came across this book and saw it would end up on Netflix, I knew I had to give this one a read. One of my favorite things is reading a book before it becomes a movie. This story begins as any standard storyline - doe-eyed girl, Raquel, longing for the attention of the handsome, brooding next-door neighbor, Ares. From there, it twists from stalker-like tendencies into fiery yet somewhat awkward situations, but neither seems to mind. I thought the beginning and the end of the story were a little choppy with dialog and scene breaks - some of the time, I found myself confused with who was talking and when. However, most of the story was alluring, with vivid depictions of the character’s insecure first-love worries and anxious, do-I-trust-them feelings. It made the story feel relatable and kept my attention. Many thanks to Netgalley, Wattpad, and Ariana Godoy for an advanced reader copy of Through My Window in exchange for an honest review. Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Steam: 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Trigger warning: Self-harm themes or scenes

I loved this book! I feel like the story line was written perfectly and it had everything I look for in a book. It made me laugh and it also had some spice. This story is about Raquel who has a crush on her neighbor Ares and one day he climbs through her window and everything changes from that point on. They fall hard for each other but they face some hardships throughout the book and the ending was honestly so good. I can’t wait to watch the Netflix film.

A very quick romance read! This story follows Raquel and Ares and their dramatic path to a relationship. Lots of interesting moments definitely would consider this a New Adult as they are so young. Also you can definitely tell this is a translation. I can't wait to watch the Netflix movie and see what they do! Thank you to netgalley and the publishers for providing me with an arc for an honest review!

So when I started this book I did not realize it was going to be an angsty dark-ish romance but once I got the memo, I loved it! This is one of those books where I wanted to pull the main characters aside and talk some sense into them so, yeah, this one definitely got in my head. I'm excited to now watch the Netflix version! There were so many ups and downs in this story that I was suffering from emotional whiplash by the time I finished and believe me I did not put the book down until I was done. This was addictive and fun.

I loved this book as the first time I read it in Spanish and now in English and ares owns me like ❤️😍 I love them so much Please read it and fall in love with ares and raquel!!! Also watch the movie when it comes out!