Devotional Minutes for Girls

Inspiration from God's Word

Pub Date 01 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 01 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #DevotionalMinutesforGirls #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Best 60 Seconds of a Girl's Day Begins Right Here!

Devotional Minutes for Girls features 180 easy-to-understand truths from God's Word--and each devotion can be read in just sixty seconds or less! Your girls, ages 5 to 8, will be introduced to dozens of themes from scripture that are as relevant today as they were in Bible times. Featuring scripture selections from the New Life Version plus short prayer starters, every turn of the page promises biblical encouragement and inspiration for a girl's daily life.
The Best 60 Seconds of a Girl's Day Begins Right Here!

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I really enjoyed this devotional book for girls. It has a lot of topics that girls will enjoy and it will only take a few minutes to read. Each devotional has the following: a topic, a bible verse to read, a paragraph about the verse, and a one sentence prayer. The devotionals are ones that girls 5-6 and perhaps 7 years old will enjoy. Topics that are included are the fruits of the spirit, Godly character, and heroines and heroes of the Bible. I would highly recommend this for the princesses of your family. Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for a copy of this book. I was not required to write a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.