Fitlosophy

Pub Date 30 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 10 Jan 2022
DartFrog Books, DartFrog Blue

Talking about this book? Use #Fitlosophy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Fitness and lifestyle changes are not solely physical undertakings. Altering our habits and aspiring to new goals begins with a psychological approach, and an evaluation of what matters most. Our values and actions affect the way we grow and mold our lives, whether it involves our training routines, performance goals, or even nutritional habits. In fact, philosophy’s enduring legacy lies in our attempts to understand the way we lead our lives, and can have a phenomenal impact on the way we apply modern self-help techniques.

Calling on her experience as a coach, student of psychology, and advocate for some of philosophy’s most popular and practical principles, Sophie Thomas wrote Fitlosophy to explain how philosophical thinkers can help us better understand what we value and to be more analytical and open-minded when it comes to our fitness journeys.

When it comes to getting fitter, or even simply understanding the way we think about our goals,

Sophie’s coaching guidance based on psychological research and philosophical wisdom can help individuals find more meaning in their fitness routines and, by extension, their lives.

EDITION Ebook