Starry Night, Blurry Dreams

Pub Date 15 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 15 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #StarryNightBlurryDreams #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

From popular South Korean illustrator Henn Kim comes a moving collection of graphic poetry about loneliness, love, and the surreality of everyday life.

When words aren’t enough to describe our emotions, this book offers comfort, joy, and a friend in the dark. In her spare yet powerful style, Kim navigates subjects like mental health, trauma, loneliness, and loss. Pairing exquisite, black-and-white illustrations with short, surprising captions, each page of Starry Night, Blurry Dreams inspires wonder and introspection.

When words aren’t enough to describe our...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

A stunning collection of art with poignant lines. The art is simple, communicated easily. The lines and images together hit on visceral emotional experiences of the everyday. It felt like seeing my own thoughts, particularly within the last few years -- I'm sure many can relate.

I really enjoyed this book. There's something so intriguing about poetry that is primarily an image. I loved the artwork, and I thought the taglines on them were very accurate. I would definitely recommend this to other people, and it makes me interested in seeing what other visual poetry books there are out there.