Bedtime Stories For Kids

27 Collection Of Short Stories To Help Children Use Their Imagination

Pub Date 18 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 27 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #BedtimeStoriesForKids #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Help your kids fall asleep faster at night and allow them to use their imagination.

Do you constantly struggle to get your kids to fall asleep?

Do they always want to stay awake a little longer?

Or, do they keep telling you to read a bedtime story?

If the answer is yes to these questions, these 27 fantastic bedtime stories will provide lots of exciting, fun, and creative stories.

The stories are full of laughter and fun, which will help children fall asleep and drift into their dreams.

Each story is structured to ensure it provides humor, surprises while at the same time delivering valuable life lessons.

The stories engage the children and allow them to use their imagination.

In Bedtime Stories for Kids, you will discover:

* 27 awesome stories full of fun and laughter

* Stories that create suspense and excitement in children

* Bedtime stories to help children fall asleep

* Stories that delivers life lessons and moral of the story

* Several stories help children use their imagination.

* Full of real-life memories that children can relate to.

And much more…

This Bedtime Stories for Kids is perfect for the whole family and provides hours of fun, laughter, and great memories.

If you’re ready to get your kids to fall asleep faster and help them to use their imagination, then scroll up.

Do you constantly struggle to get your kids to fall asleep?

Do they always want to stay awake a little longer?

...

My kids loved this one! I meant to read them a story each night but they begged for more! The stories are silly and quick!

These books are really fun and interactive for me as a mother and my kids. The moon we and read the moon. We enjoyed this story and it reminded us a little bit about the cat and the hat with its style of writing. This was a particularly favourite of my sons. He said he'd like more books like this.

Me and my kids absolutely lobed these stories. Fun, short and interactive. We loved them and would highly recommend x

A treasure-trove of fanciful, fun stories to help guide your little ones off to lalaland. Stories read in 5-10 minutes. Written in simple language kids can follow and relate to. Help kids that don't want to sleep overcome their fear of the dark, learn the power of perseverance, befriend the monster in their closet, etc. The author paints colorful kidscapes to lure little ones into a relaxing sleep.

I'm not gonna lie, I finished the first story and drifted right off to sleep.. So, they work!? There are a few absolute gems in this book that I simply adored. A couple didn't really feel like bedtime stories.. But overall, the stories are simple, sweet and the perfect length.

Beautiful bedtime stories. They are very creative and engaging and yet very positive and inviting. My child loved it. At the beginning I was wondering it there was not enough pictures but at the end it did not matter to my child to my surprise.the stories were very interesting and had all the necessary attention.

I absolutely loved this . I didn’t know what to expect as haven’t had a bedtime story book in ebook format before . It was well written and I read it to my granddaughter such good stories In it too

Great book of bedtime stories for kids, definitely enjoyed these stories and would read again and again!

Entertaining & engaging collection of short stories. Highly recommended, creative and imaginative, short stories to read to children at bedtime. I just reviewed Bedtime Stories For Kids by Misty Green. #BedtimeStoriesForKids #NetGalley [NetGalley URL]