Faery Tales of the Future

An anthology of short future stories

Pub Date 18 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 01 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #FaeryTalesoftheFuture #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The fight for the Future begins now!

In ArcLight -The fate of an Empire hangs in the balance as Whisky Jack argues with a hallucination or perhaps it’s something far more dangerous.

In The Shogun's Blade - An ancient AI inhabiting the mind of a teenager experiments with seduction and power.

In Light in the Water - a bitter detective pries into the suspicious death of a top pilot. What he discovers will change everything. If he survives...!

In The Sunday People - clandestine aliens fight to survive a crash landing on Earth. Will they survive with the help of two adventurous teens on the verge of first love or will their mission upend civilization in unexpected ways?

In GodTouched - on a safari like no other three intrepid explorers discover much more than they bargained for!

Will they escape unscathed or pay the ultimate price?

Be ready to stay up late. You won't be able to read just one!

Enjoy this epic fantasy adventure.

The fight for the Future begins now!

In The Shogun's...

Advance Praise

"I really enjoyed the stories in this book. An interesting twist to standard fairy tales. Definitely recommend!" - Rene

PRICE £2.99 (GBP)

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

I enjoyed this book so much! It was an interesting take on futuristic fairytale. I also appreciated the author's detailed descriptions; in some cases, too detailed, but I liked that the author wanted to convey the scene and atmosphere. Good read 👍