Fatal Passion

A Doc Holliday Mystery

Pub Date 21 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 31 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #FatalPassion #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Small-town veterinarian and former med student Dr. Tullah Holliday never looks for trouble. Rather trouble finds her.
Who killed Mayor Alma Tackett and her secret lover? Could it be playboy and mayoral candidate Forest Rakestraw? He seems the likely suspect for murder until Tullah finds him dead in a horse stall. When autopsies reveal partially digested donuts laced with poison, fingers point first to the elderly bakeshop owner, then to the high school teacher Rakestraw jilted.
Tullah decides to help her sheriff dad track down the killer. Now it's not just trouble finding her, but danger, and maybe death.

Who killed Mayor Alma Tackett and her secret lover? Could it be playboy and...

EDITION Ebook

Good book! This book had suspense, intrigue, action, drama and a good who done it! This book is definitely worth reading, but was just ok for me? I guess my mind wandered a bit, the storyline was pretty interesting and I will recommend it, its worth reading just not one of my all time favorites! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

I must admit this is the first time I have read this author, but was happily surprised by the way it pulled me in, I started it before bed, never a good thing as I was awake all night as I had to find out how it ended. I really enjoyed how each character was built and evolved and how the story took some twists and turns. I eagerly await another book from Loretta C Rogers. A special Thank You must go to NetGalley for the AC of this book.