More Grandmother's Prayers

60 Days of Devotions and Prayer

Pub Date 07 Jun 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #MoreGrandmothersPrayers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

More Grandmother's Prayers the follow up book to the original A Grandmother's Prayers from grandmother and pastoral counselor Kay Swatkowski. This involved grandma invites you to pray for your grandchildren and gives you practical ways to encourage their faith through these 60 devotions. You'll read inspiring stories, find Scripture-based prayer prompts, and discover new and fun ways to connect with your grandchildren in person or from afar.

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

You will need this book for your family because it gave me all the comfort I needed for myself and for my near and dear ones.

Thank you, Our Daily Bread Publishing, for the advance reading copy.

I didn't know I would heavily depend on a prayer book like this one during some of my most difficult days. I wouldn't have known how much comfort such books would gift me if I had not read this book the last entire week. It has left a huge impact on me and brought much peace.

Go for this book. Gift this book to anyone you know. The world is having a difficult time and how it affects each of us cannot be ignored or neglected. We all need this book.

This is the perfect Mother’s Day gift for the GiGi’s, Nana’s, Grandmothers and all the other names that they go by. It is written in very simple terms, with each day having a little antidote, some scripture to go with it and a couple of “think and do” assignments to help you think about what you’ve just read. Each day is a different topic and they are all relevant, especially in today’s super busy and stressful world. Even when you don’t get to see the babies every day, you can pray these over them.
Thank you to Our Daily Bread and NetGalley for this arc in exchange for my review.

Great book
Like this…fun…this book was sent to me by Netgalley for review…I enjoy this…enjoy.. easy to use every day…