Raise a Hallelujah

Devotions and Prayers for a Woman's Soul

Pub Date 01 May 2022 | Archive Date 31 May 2022
Barbour Publishing, Barbour Books

Talking about this book? Use #RaiseaHallelujah #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Dozens of Devotions for Your Beautiful Heart. . .

This lovely devotional, inspired by Psalm 35:27-28 (". . .I'll tell the world how great and good you are, I'll shout Hallelujah all day, every day") features more than 200 praise-themed devotions for your beautiful heart. Created to encourage you to "raise a hallelujah" no matter what you're experiencing in life, each devotional reading is complemented by an inspiring scripture selection and prayer starter. Touching on topics important to you, like Perseverance, Comfort, Prayer, God's Love, Faith, Wisdom, and more. . .with each turn of the page, you will find your soul enveloped in the undeniable love of your heavenly Creator.

Dozens of Devotions for Your Beautiful Heart. . .

Send to Kindle (PDF)