A Practical Guide for Staying Prolific, Brilliant, and Healthy
by Todd Henry
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 06 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 11 Oct 2022
SOURCEBOOKS (non-fiction), Simple Truths
From the bestselling author of The Accidental Creative and Die Empty comes an inspirational guide that helps professionals spark creativity day in and day out. Avoid burnout and inspire your creativity with this daily reader that pushes you to feel energized and ready for innovation!
The Daily Creative is a daily reader for professionals no matter their creativity level. Each reading is designed to improve focus and achieve their goals. Every reading:
- Centers around a specific theme
- Takes under 5 minutes to complete
- Includes an inspirational quote from great thinkers and creatives throughout history
- Includes a challenge that inspires personal reflection and guides you to apply a principle
- Wraps up with a daily action step to help achieve goals and see results
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 7 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Anthony De Mello
Joy Marie Clarkson
Pat Martin; Nick Fauchald
Jodi Picoult; Jennifer Finney Boylan
Stacy T. Sims, PhD; Selene Yeager
Caryl Levine and Ken Lee
Kara N. Fitzgerald; Jill Sheppard Davenport