Someday, Maybe

A Novel

Pub Date 01 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 25 Nov 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SomedayMaybe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A GOOD MORNING AMERICA BOOK CLUB PICK • A BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB PICK • A LIBRARYREADS PICK

“If you are someone who gravitates toward emotional gut punch reads, allow me to introduce you to this spectacular debut…”—BuzzFeed

Here are three things you should know about my husband:
  1. He was the great love of my life despite his penchant for going incommunicado.

2. He was, as far as I and everyone else could tell, perfectly happy. Which is significant because…

3. On New Year’s Eve, he died.

And here is one thing you should know about me:
  1. I found him.

Bonus fact: No. I am not okay.

Someday, Maybe is a stunning, witty debut novel about a young woman’s emotional journey through unimaginable loss, pulled along by her tight-knit Nigerian family, a posse of friends, and the love and laughter she shared with her husband.

“Incisive and witty. I couldn’t put it down.”—Lolá Ákínmádé Åkerström, internationally bestselling author of In Every Mirror She's Black

“A masterfully woven exposition on love and loss. Nwabineli is magic with words.”—Bolu Babalola, internationally bestselling author of Honey and Spice

PAGES 384