Bee Movie

The Beluga Stein Mysteries

Pub Date 30 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 30 Apr 2022

Talking about this book? Use #BeeMovie #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Beluga Stein is here, with her signature loud muumuus, pastel cigarettes, and hit-or-miss psychic ability. She and her feline familiar, Planchette, are ready for their closeups. Or are they?

Beluga is called to investigate paranormal activity and other strange events on the set of a low budget horror movie. But after a mysterious fire, an actor dressed in a bee costume is found hoisted high in the air by a crane. Is the set haunted? Or are the supernatural stirrings and death the result of special effects?

From the dark screening room to the madcap SFX warehouse and scary set itself,  Beluga and Planchette are there as reluctant cast members. But even a bit part in this film could be murder.

Beluga is...

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, The Wild Rose Press, Inc and by #NetGalley. Opinions expressed are completely my own.

A little different than most of my reads but truly enjoyable.

I found this book a little difficult to get into. The idea and story of the book is very enticing however I felt very lost at the beginning of the book, like I had picked up a book half way through and didn't know who the characters were.
I did enjoy the over all writing and characters (I am obsessed with little planchette) once I was able to get into it and navigate my way through what was happening .