On Butterfly Wings

Pub Date 21 Jun 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #OnButterflyWings #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

On Butterfly Wings is a collection of love, love towards life, nature, and one of the author’s dearest persons – her grandma. This collection will offer comfort to those who have lost someone, to those who had their heart broken, and to those who gathered their strength to try again and re-start their lives after a loss. This book was created to offer hope and consolation to all those who feel this way. Happiness, loss, cure, nature, are only some of the motives in this collection of poetry, which will spark any reader’s interest.

A Note From the Publisher

Also available as hardback 9789493229846 and audiobook 9789493229853

Also available as hardback 9789493229846 and audiobook 9789493229853

EDITION Ebook
PRICE

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

This is a a very beautiful book!! I loved it. Such feeling has been written in this book. Sonja is up there with my top 5 poets of all time in the Indie section.. My all time too 3 (not in order) are RB O' Brien, Helle Gade , and now Sonja Djurisevic. All beautiful poets with a beautiful soul. All 3 poets are recommended to be read. Love all their books!!!

I received a free copy of the book and is voluntarily writing a review

This was a lovely set of poems, I feel some poems were about grief as well and processing them, and those poems captured the grief of losing someone well. It also captured the hope we feel in love.