The God Who Stays

Life Looks Different with Him by Your Side

Pub Date 06 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 01 Nov 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheGodWhoStays #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Have you ever felt adrift and alone after losing a job, a dream, a loved one, or your sense of purpose in life? In The God Who Stays, Matthew West uses stories and Scripture to encourage you that wherever you are and whatever you’re going through, God is right by your side—and nothing can separate you from His love and grace.

Through the dramatic events of 2020 and the ensuing uncertainty and anxiety ever since, people’s lives and illusions of security have been turned upside down. Whenever our plans, hopes, and dreams are put on hold—or worse, lost forever—we feel discouraged, lost, and isolated, and desperately praying, “God, where are You?”

Matthew West’s newest book, The God Who Stays, is an engaging and thoughtful exploration, balanced with his trademark wit and humor, that helps us reconnect to the biblical truth of Immanuel—“God with us”—a personal Savior who never leaves our side and who always answers when we cry out for help.

The God Who Stays contains:

• An exploration of the character of the God who faithfully travels with us through every season of our life
  • Encouragement in a time of isolation and anxiety that many have been experiencing
  • Personal stories, experiences, and discoveries from Matthew’s own faith journey

In his most personal book yet, join Matthew on a spiritual journey of rediscovery and revival inspired by the words of his hit song “The God Who Stays.” Renew your faith and find rest and healing through biblical truth.

PAGES 208