Vampires And Victims

Rise Of The Wraiths

Pub Date 28 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 10 Jul 2022

Talking about this book? Use #VampiresAndVictims #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In the aftermath of their humiliating defeat at the hands of Charlie Carter’s Army of Misfits, the Vampires of Storm Hill exact a terrible revenge on the Humans of The Cauldron.  Entire families are left starving and destitute and are forced to live on the streets, making them easy prey for Vampires to feast on.

The Crones call upon the Supreme Council to protect the lives of Cauldronians but their supplications fall on deaf ears.  Denied justice, they vow vengeance against those that have slaughtered their kin and call upon the Wraiths to rise and do battle with their Creators.

In the aftermath of their humiliating defeat at the hands of Charlie Carter’s Army of Misfits, the Vampires of Storm Hill exact a terrible revenge on the Humans of The Cauldron. Entire families are...

A Note From the Publisher

Martin lives in North London. He has travelled to, and worked in, New Zealand and Australia. While seconded to the Royal Australian Navy he was put in charge of communications for warships visiting Sydney harbour. Martin now works as a Programme Director implementing Stock Exchange systems.

EDITION Ebook
PRICE £4.99 (GBP)

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Average rating from 1 member

I really enjoyed this, there was so much going on that I just kept whizzing through. It was well written with a comeplling storyline and well developed characters that I loved. Everything that I want in a gothic, dark, horror and fantasy book is in this. I loved it.