Moments with God for Kids

100 Devotions to Answer Your Questions about Our Amazing God

Pub Date 02 Aug 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #MomentswithGodforKids #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Kids have a lot of questions about God: Does God know what I’m thinking? Do animals go to heaven? Is the Big Bang Theory in the Bible? They’ll find the answers to these questions—and more—in this engaging 100-day devotional. Each entry begins with Scripture to introduce a big question and then invites kids to think deeper about what they’ve learned. Plus, they’ll be equipped with language to talk with others about God and His amazing creation. For ages 8 to 12.

EDITION Hardcover

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

This is my most favourite one in this series of Moments With God by Our Daily Bread Publishing team.

The book presents basic, common questions ask by kids and youngsters regarding god, faith, religion and belief.

I just love how the book answers each of these questions so effortlessly (and we know the amount of efforts the team must have put in to make it seem all effortless. Kudos to the team!).

Gift this to the child you care about. Because this is the kind of book which is perfect for questions we ourselves do not know how to answer properly.

Thank you, Our Daily Bread Publishing, for the advance review copy.

This is very concise and easily understandable for children. I will enjoy reflecting on these daily or as often as possible with my children. It is a helpful tool for parents to be able to discuss these topics with their children. I especially like the "Think About This" and "Big Ideas" at the end of each chapter. It gives good talking points and questions for children.

Thank you for the advanced copy!