Moments with God for Men

100 Devotions for Life and Adventure

Pub Date 02 Aug 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #MomentswithGodforMen #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A life of faith is a life of adventure. Moments with God for Men invites you to find meaning in the ups and downs of your daily demands as you seek the Savior. The 100 devotions in this book are memorable and speak to the situations you face every day. Along with that, each entry includes a “life moment” and a “God moment” that encourages your walk with Christ and challenges you to grow. Experience the excitement of a life fully devoted to Him!

EDITION Hardcover

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

The content is everything. It's concise, mindful and so effortless to read. The presentation is neat and each chapter holds a different meaning following each story of the scripture.

I believe this book will be of much help to someone who wants to stop and smell the roses with books.

The reflection part in each chapter is the highlight I would say. It would make the reading experience a far better memorable moment.

So worth it.

Thank you, Our Daily Bread Publishing, for the advance review copy.

I absolutely adored this devotional book. It is just the perfect length each day - long enough to have something worth saying, short enough not to slow down my already rushed morning. Each day's devotional was well thought out, personally challenging, and was Biblically grounded with scripture. This book was make a wonderful gift for the man in your life - I know I'd l9ve it!

A big thank you to Our Daily Bread and NetGallery for an advanced copy in exchange for my honest opinions.

Just what the manly soul needs. Awesome motivational devotional to inspire the Godly man. Very cool!