Syre

The Reincarnation Series

Pub Date 26 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 15 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #Syre #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Her name is Syrena, given from the land that holds her secrets. Once hunted to extinction, she was the last of her kind. Now as the Syre, she offers her gift of eternal life to reincarnated lovers.

Ethan Duncan enjoys the cold, a symptom of being in love with a vampire. He’s spent lifetimes trying to heal her soul. But she continues to deny herself the promise of love.

The Reshad, deadly dragons, have returned. Ethan vows to sacrifice himself to ensure her survival. To save him, she’ll become the hunter and fight the enemy to the death…maybe even hers.

...

A Note From the Publisher

Vampire Paranormal erotic romance

Vampire Paranormal erotic romance

Advance Praise

From the beginning, Syre drew me in with its emotional narration and character development. I connected with Ethan and Syrena right away. N.N Light

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 000B09W2YNVCB

Links

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

This was meant to be a short story, but I wanted more! There was a lot packed into this little book - intrigue, susupense, action, love. It was over way too fast! A fun, quick read.

If you are looking for an easy, paranormal romance read; Syre is for you. The story follows Syrena, the vampire syre, and Ethan, her human lover, as they face danger and find a deeper love. It's got the spicy and some action, which are perfect for a paranormal story. Waters does a good job making the characters real and enticing. Overall, 4 stars.

Review also on GoodReads.