The Anxiety Antidote

How awareness and action can lead to self-control and inner peace

Pub Date 11 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 06 Sep 2022
Watkins, Watkins Publishing

Talking about this book? Use #TheAnxietyAntidote #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A practical guide to emotional resilience in modern life, managing anxiety and finding confidence, by a popular Nero-Linguistic Programmer, Pilates teacher and Transformational Life Coach.

The Anxiety Antidote makes understanding and dealing with anxiety easy and practical. The book offers tools and techniques that the reader can apply quickly on a daily basis, such as exercises on self-reflection, breath work, mindfulness and visualisation.

As a practical, "how to" self-help book, the reader will get a deeper understanding of their anxiety from a cognitive and emotional point of view, allowing them to transform their mind and emotions quickly, for the better. Taking into account our modern habits of absorbing information, the book contains “bite-sized” inspiring chapters that link to further in-depth chapters, which take the reader on a motivating journey.

With leading Neuro-Linguistic Programmer, Integral Eye Movement Therapy and Transformational Life Coach Kamran Bedi as your guide, gain a deeper awareness of what anxiety is, how it is formed subjectively, the physical symptoms and a set of practical tools that you can use to eradicate anxiety from your life.

The Anxiety...

Send to Kindle (PDF)

I really really enjoyed this book! I’ve struggled with anxiety for years, and I loved that I still can learn new things that really help!

Great book
As someone who trained in mental health j also look out for books regarding anxiety etc
Especially currently so many people been struggling and there isn't the resources to help
This book is worth reading just help learn techniques etc

I suffer with anxiety and I have struggled with it since teen years so this was such an interesting read and would be a great read for anyone who has anxiety or is impacted by it in any way.