My Sweet Boy

Pub Date 27 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 24 Jul 2022

Talking about this book? Use #MySweetBoy #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

MY SWEET BOY

Are you looking for a fun, colorful way to teach your child good behavior? One of the best ways to learn is through fun and laughter and that's what you'll find with our new rhyming picture book. Each page is filled with adorable characters and playful rhymes, making learning about good behavior an enjoyable experience. Perfect for children aged 3-8, this book is a must-have for any parent or teacher looking to instill good manners in their young ones.

This book is Great for parents who are looking for:

* Rhyming words to increase children's creativity and imagination.

* A story with a positive message

* Rhymes with beautifully illustrated pictures on every page.

* Lessons on being a good friend and the importance of good behavior.

Features:

* The book is 24 pages long

* Perfect for 3-year-olds and up

* Creative Artwork on each page

* Rhymes for Kids can be read in less than 3 minutes

* Helps Children Develop Social Skills and Improve Reading Skills

This book is perfect for bedtime reading or anytime reading.

MY SWEET BOY

Advance Praise

I just adored this book. It gave me a feel good feeling. My favorite part was the end of the book but I don't want to spoil it! The pictures in the book are cute. This is a great book for little boys, a must have. The rhythm flows naturally and is an easy read. Love it ❤️

Send to Kindle (PDF)