My Sweet Boy
by Krystaelynne Sanders Diggs, Thais Libório
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 27 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 24 Jul 2022
MY SWEET BOY
Are you looking for a fun, colorful way to teach your child good behavior? One of the best ways to learn is through fun and laughter and that's what you'll find with our new rhyming picture book. Each page is filled with adorable characters and playful rhymes, making learning about good behavior an enjoyable experience. Perfect for children aged 3-8, this book is a must-have for any parent or teacher looking to instill good manners in their young ones.
This book is Great for parents who are looking for:
* Rhyming words to increase children's creativity and imagination.
* A story with a positive message
* Rhymes with beautifully illustrated pictures on every page.
* Lessons on being a good friend and the importance of good behavior.
* The book is 24 pages long
* Perfect for 3-year-olds and up
* Creative Artwork on each page
* Rhymes for Kids can be read in less than 3 minutes
* Helps Children Develop Social Skills and Improve Reading Skills
This book is perfect for bedtime reading or anytime reading.
I just adored this book. It gave me a feel good feeling. My favorite part was the end of the book but I don't want to spoil it! The pictures in the book are cute. This is a great book for little boys, a must have. The rhythm flows naturally and is an easy read. Love it ❤️
Average rating from 31 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Jan Spivey Gilchrist
Elif Yemenici (author); Sidney Wade (translator)
Jacqueline Briggs Martin; June Jo Lee
A H Mohammed
Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
Bob Goff; Lindsey Goff Viducich
Tony and Nicole Davis