Legacy Witches

Book One of the Legacy Witches Series

Pub Date 11 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #LegacyWitches #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Coming from a long line of murderous witches hasn’t exactly been sunshine and rainbows for Vianna Roots. When she inherits the family’s haunted house after her mother dies, she decides flipping the rundown dump is her smartest move—but the ghosts that haunt her have a different plan.

When Vianna finds the ghost of her childhood friend Nancy, she’s drawn into the mystery surrounding her friend’s death. Her meddling attracts the attention of the oldest coven in Salem. In order to get her out of town, they make an offer on the house, but Vianna hesitates. She’s no longer sure she wants to abandon the demon familiar who possesses her home, the transgender outcast witch—who may just be the best friend she never knew she needed—and her high school crush, who now wants her in his life.

Vianna must find a way to solve the case of her murdered friend, stay out of the hands of the most powerful coven in Salem, and face the past she’s so desperately tried to run away from.

A Note From the Publisher

This title is available for wide distribution upon publishing date.

This title is available for wide distribution upon publishing date.

Marketing Plan

Cass Kay will be doing an online book tour for bloggers from Sept. 30 to Oct 7. Advanced paperbacks are available. Please contact if you are a book blogger and interested.

authorcasskay@gmail.com

www.instagram.com/casskaywrites

www.twitter.com/casskaywrites

authorcasskay@gmail.com

...

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

The first line grabbed me in its initial horror. Then the story became everything I wanted in a daunting tale of haunted houses, witches, and everything else in between.

For readers bored of ‘good’ witches. This is definitely a hard-to-put-down book.

Legacy Witches was so much fun to read especially if you’re someone who loves all things witches and supernatural. Vianna is a feisty main character who is reluctantly out to solve the mysteries of her mother, her missing best friend and what she wants from her life. This is the first in a series and I am EXCITED to read more!!

I went into this book with very little knowledge. I have never read this author but I was looking for something paranormal and maybe a little spooky and the cover caught my attention. I read this book SOOO fast and I couldn't put it down. It had everything I love about a witchy book. It had a demon possessed house that chooses who comes and goes and hid items and growls, it had major family drama and murderous ghosts and death scenes spiraling throughout the house. It has a small town with a rich history and a so many witches to learn about it. The book as great world building that is based on history and feels so real. I want more!!!
This reminds me in some ways of the Sookie Stackhouse books with the day to day interactions with huge actions scenes with tons of witchy knowledge (instead of vampires). I love the writing style and the found family and could see reading many more books in this world. I need more Vianna & Dee and Grayson and I can see them working together to solve some mysteries.

Legacy Witches was absolutely enchanting! Kay wrote a story that was so well written I found myself flying through the pages, unable to put the book down, pondering what would happen next. My favorite piece of this entire story was how believable the characters were.

The writing is clear and clean, and very immersive. The book hums along at a good clip, but the pacing makes sure we're given time to breathe between plot-intensifying moments. The story was absolutely engaging and the work that went into the settings was noticeable and superb. I felt absolutely transported and I'm so incredibly glad I was able to read an arc of this story