On Our Knees
40 Days to Living Boldly in Prayer
by Phil Wickham
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 27 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 01 Oct 2022
Rediscover the joy, power, and intimacy of prayer in On Our Knees, a forty-day devotional that illuminates the power of being with God—inspired by Dove Award-winning worship music artist Phil Wickham’s hit song “Battle Belongs.”
Phil Wickham’s On Our Knees: 40 Days to Living Boldly in Prayer explores biblical stories from Genesis to Revelation to learn about prayer from the heroes of our faith, including Moses, King David, and many more. How did these “heroes of the faith” pray? How did Jesus teach us to pray? Each entry in On Our Knees helps readers establish their own daily prayer routines, ultimately encouraging the lifelong practice of prayer as a means of connecting with and better understanding God. The devotional includes a suggested passage of scripture and Phil’s reflections on the reading, a daily prayer and prayer practice to encourage spiritual growth, and a set of reflection questions to help the reader go deeper in his or her prayer journey.
This devotional highlights:
- Jesus’s teachings on prayer
- Prayer as the foundation for faith
- Finding intimacy with God
- Following God’s path for our lives
- Praying with boldness and courage, while also in humility and honesty
- Letting go of anxiety and fear
On Our Knees brings readers into a deeper intimacy with Jesus, encouraging a habit of prayer that can last a lifetime and cultivate a closer relationship with God.
- Over 1 million followers across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- On-air promotion to over 14M weekly K-LOVE and Air1 listeners and +5 million social media followers
- National media campaign with outreach to both general trade and Christian markets, especially targeting Christian music communities online
- Pitching Christian news and media outlets - The 700 Club, Life Today TV, The Way Home, Huckabee TV, Family Life Today radio, and more.
- National Trade and Consumer advertising
- Early reader copies mailed to select media and influencers
- Digital ARC distribution via NetGalley and Edelweiss
- Trade and consumer advertising campaign - Publisher’s Weekly, Ingram, etc.
- Devotional - 40 days of prayer to develop a habit of prayer
- Prayer emphasis - standing boldly
- Themes based on Phil Wickham songs, especially "Battle Belongs" and "Living Hope"
- "Battle Belongs" song on YouTube with over 14 million views
- "Living Hope" song on YouTube with over 25 million views
- Aggressive touring and interviewing schedule in support of new music and book
- Devoted and large audience. Also connected to The Chosen audience.
Average rating from 27 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Amy Nelson Hannon
John Mark Comer
Editors at Storey Publishing