Ace Voices

What it Means to Be Asexual, Aromantic, Demi or Grey-Ace

Pub Date 21 Dec 2022 | Archive Date 21 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #AceVoices #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

How do we experience attraction?
What does love mean to us?
When did you realise you were ace?
This is the ace community in their own words.
Drawing upon interviews with a wide range of people across the asexual spectrum, Eris Young is here to take you on an empowering, enriching journey through the rich multitudes of asexual life.
With chapters spanning everything from dating, relationships and sex, to mental and emotional health, family, community and joy, the inspirational stories and personal experiences within these pages speak to aces living and loving in unique ways. Find support amongst the diverse narratives of aces sex-repulsed and sex-favourable, alongside voices exploring what it means to be black and ace, to be queer and ace, or ace and multi-partnered - and use it as a springboard for your own ace growth.
Do you see a story like your own?

How do we experience attraction?
What does love mean to us?
When did you realise you were ace?
This is the ace community in their own words.
Drawing upon interviews with a wide range of people across...

A Note From the Publisher

Please tag @JKPBooks on Instagram and/or Twitter in any posts

If you're interested in our books, you can sign up to our mailing list for exclusive offers, extracts and exciting new titles: https://pages.hachette.co.uk/jessica-kingsley-publishers-uk-newsletter-sign-up/.

Thank you!