Safe With You

Pub Date 09 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 23 Sep 2022
HQ, HQ Digital

Talking about this book? Use #SafeWithYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

She should have been safe.
But she never came home.

Kath has lived on the same London estate for decades. Lately she’s become friendly with the little girl next door, who is often left alone for hours at a time while her mum is at work.

They have a system. When Mina gets home from school to the empty flat, she knocks on the wall three times. Knock, knock, knock. I’m home safe and sound.

But one day Mina’s knock doesn’t come. Kath raises the alarm and the police begin the search. Kath was the only person looking out for Mina – now she might be the only one who can bring her home.

Unputdownable psychological suspense for fans of K.L. Slater, Shalini Boland and Louise Jensen.

Readers are GRIPPED by Safe With You

‘I could not put it down until I finished the last page!!! Original storyline, lots of intrigue, twists, and turns (I could not guess the ending). I devoured this.‘ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Twisty and unpredictable this book was gripping and let me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down.’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘A gripping, unputdownable read that I devoured in a single afternoon’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Totally gripping suspense with lots of twists and turns truly enjoyed totally recommend’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘So many unexpected and explosive twists and stunning cliff hangers kept me glued to these pages. I sped through it unable to put it down’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

She should have been safe.
But she never came home.