Pacific Persuasion

Australian Customs Security Romance

Pub Date 08 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 15 Aug 2022

Talking about this book? Use #PacificPersuasion #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Head of security on the South Sea Mermaid, Kai Walker, hates having drugs on his ship. But when travelers begin to overdose and he can’t find the source, Kai suspects everyone, including his absentee dinner partner, Pearl. He can’t work out if she’s a tempting distraction or an intentional diversion. He’s keen to keep his threats close, even if it means a planned seduction to catch her in the act.

US DEA Agent Pearl Hamilton is determined to focus on the assignment she's been set. No sexy-as-sin security officer on a bewitching south sea cruise is going to turn her head, regardless of how good he looks in a uniform. That is, until she discovers how much fun she can have with a pair of handcuffs and a stolen room key...

A Note From the Publisher

Erotic romantic suspense

Erotic romantic suspense

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Holy smokes! Pacific Persuasion is a very hot, erotic romance novel. I was hoping for more of the cruise ship details and maybe an excursion or two. It is a short story so I was able to read it in one day.

This novella was a quick read that has slices, a tad of mystery, and takes place on a cruise ship! Given it’s a novella of moves pretty quick which is nice.

If you’re looking for a quick, spicy read then I recommend picking up Pacific Persuasion.

Thanks to NetGalley and the Publisher for this ARC.

I received an arc from NetGalley and this is my honest opinion.
A security officer on a cruise ship and the woman sent to solve a mystery collide and heat up the ship with their attraction to each other.
There is a threat so can they both stay alive to find out who is behind selling drugs and roughing up women?

What a heart warming story. Once again the story was exciting full of love and choices in life, I liked how they managed to overcome all the difficulties that surrounded them. Am glad it ended as it did.

Spice with some plot? Yes, I’m all for it. I really enjoyed the plot of this story for what there was. I’m not going to lie, I definitely was not expecting this book to be as short as it was which was a nice surprise! Super easy and fast read which I was able to finish in a day! Im excited to see the rest of what this series has to offer.

Thanks to NetGalley and Backlit PR for providing me with an electronic ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Steamy! I really enjoyed this fast paced read. Covered all the bases and wasn't long and drawn out. Really enjoyed the character progression and the twist that plot took. Thank you for the opportunity to read this early edition! Look forward to the rest in the series

Very quick read with a fun plot and fantastic characters.
I liked the setting and thought it added to the mystery/adventure aspect of the story.
The writing was solid too. I never felt it was over descriptive or boring.
A perfect beach/vacation read.

***ARC review.

This book follows Pearl, who is an undercover agent on a cruise ship, she meets Kai, who is security on the cruise ship and suspicious of Pearl.

I thought this book was ok. I give it a solid 3 stars. The plot was good, spice was pretty great, the spice came quickly in the book, which I always love.It was a quick read! Finished in about an hour and a half.

I usually love spicy novellas but this one wasn’t my favorite. I do like the authors writing so I think it may be worth checking out her other books!

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book!!

Another fast fun read from an author that is quickly becoming a favourite as the length of her books are perfect for when you want something fast 1-2 hours These books also attract me because of the Australian characters it is so rare to get books set in my own country

Kai Walker is the head of security is the head of security on a cruise ship and he is pretty certain that someone is smuggling drugs onto his ship going by the increase of overdoses on board His main suspect is a woman travelling alone Pearl Hamilton what he doesn't know is that she is in fact a USA DEA agent tracking the same drug runners as him. One he finds out who she is they work together while not really fighting the attraction between them (Think handcuffs)

The plot was good, but the concentration on steamy sex was a bit much. Not really sure how characters like these could do their jobs effectively when all they were doing was thinking of each other and not the contraband they were searching for! Disappointed because I have read better books from this author. I received an ARC from NetGalley and the opinions expressed are my own.