Someone's Watching Me

Pub Date 15 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 29 Sep 2022
Amazon Publishing UK, Thomas & Mercer

Talking about this book? Use #SomeonesWatchingMe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Is someone dangerous out to get her? Or is it all in her mind?

Is someone dangerous out to get her? Or is it all in her mind?

A Note From the Publisher

Zoe Rosi has a background in journalism and copywriting. She worked as a reporter for local and national newspapers before moving into the fashion industry as a copywriter. Zoe had four romantic comedies published before writing her debut thriller. It was while working as a fashion copywriter that Zoe had the idea for her first thriller, which she describes as ‘The Devil Wears Prada meets American Psycho’. Someone’s Watching Me is Zoe’s second thriller.

ISBN 9781542037181
PRICE £8.99 (GBP)

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

This book was sent to me by Netgalley for review…thanks to the publisher for an electronic copy…intrigue…mystery…secrets…love and romance…jealousy at work…strange new neighbor…the past…the present…future…all of these elements are combined to produce a cannot put down mystery novel with surprises…I would never have guessed who the stranger was…enjoy

Becky’s life is almost perfect. Growing up, she could never have imagined living in such a safe, beautiful home, with a boyfriend as loving and kind as Alex, and hopes for a little family of her own. But then stand offish Max moves in next door, and things begin to fall apart.
First, someone starts trolling her social media. Then she finds her tyres slashed. By the time she discovers the dead bird, left waiting for her like a prize, she’s sure someone is after her. And having spied some strange goings on beyond her kitchen window, she suspects that person is Max.
Frightened, Becky turns to Alex for help, but she’s surprised to find that he and Max have become firm friends and that Alex is convinced it’s all in her mind. But when news of a missing young woman breaks, Becky knows she has to do something. She’s sure she’s seen this woman in Max’s home hasn’t she?
With Alex concerned that she’s losing her grip on reality, does Becky dare keep digging, knowing her almost perfect life could shatter into imperfect little pieces?
Wow totally gripping read in one sitting really enjoyable read totally recommend
Thank You NetGalley and Amazon Publishing Uk
I just reviewed Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi. #SomeonesWatchingMe #NetGalley

Good book! Wow! Crazy twisted story! This book had suspense, intrigue, and a few crazy twists! The storyline was very interesting and kept me glued to my kindle! I will definitely recommend reading this book! It was well worth reading! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

Most of this is standard - woman has sense of dread, other people think she's crazy. I feel like I need to start giving "how often is the main character drunk" ratings and this one, thankfully, isn't too high!

The twist wasn't something I could have necessarily guessed. It felt a little out of left field, but it gave the book more coherence, not less. I liked how original it was.

Someone’s watching me follows the story of Becky who seems to have her life figured out. Until a new man moves in next door who puts her on edge, her coworker seems set on ruining her career, and she suddenly has the feeling she’s being watched. Despite Alex telling her she’s crazy, Becky is convinced she’s being harassed and stalked as weird things keep happening to her. Her neighbour constantly seems more and more suspicious when all of a sudden women start to go missing, and Becky is certain he has something to do with it.
I loved this book because of how fast paced it was, it didn’t drag on unnecessarily. Anita and Lucy were amazing. I have mixed feelings about Alex though because of how he treated her adt times and how he made her feel as though she was going mad. But it worked out in the end. Also, i was definitely not expecting that plot twist at the end.

This was a very quick and easy read and I appreciate that the MC wasn’t an alcoholic for once. However, I think I’m getting a little tired of the standard thriller fare where the MC is paranoid and/or not believed by the people who supposedly know and love her best.

This story immediately jumps into the paranoia which unfortunately gives you little time to connect and empathize with the MC. To me, she instantly came off as dramatic and unreliable.

As I was reading I was thinking about how well edited the writing was. Typically it’s a good thing when a story is told as briefly and as succinctly as possible, but in this case I think the story would have benefited from a longer story that gives more insight into the MC’s background. It’s alluded to several times and of course there’s the big reveal, but I don’t think there was enough to truly do it justice or to explain the MC’s instant jump to believing she is being stalked.

I will say that while many thrillers are often predictable, I did not see this particular twist coming. I think I’ve just personally read too many thrillers of late and need them to have some extra wow factor or novel twist to be enjoyable.

Thank you NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK for an e-arc in exchange for an honest review.

Someone's Watching Me is a rather typical gaslighting story - men gaslighting a woman.

Becky moves to a neighborhood where she feels safe. She has a wonderful boyfriend named Alex. Life is good. Until Max moves next door.
Weird shenanigans on the internet and at her door (a dead bird!) tie into odd things that are happening at Max's home.
The stranger it gets - and the more danger that Becky fears - lead to the nightmare of not being believed by Alex. When Becky seeks support from him she learns that he is now good friends with Max.
A missing woman - one whom Becky saw in Max's house - becomes the catalyst in which Becky must rapidly solve the nightmare in which she now lives - or end up a victim herself.

The twists surprised me and the male characters infuriated me.

Enjoy!

To start with i thought i had read this book before but realised i couldn't have.
It did all seem a little predictable, having said that it progressed into a decent story with a twist.
Thanks to the publisher and netgalley for an advanced copy.

I read Someone's Watching Me in one sitting by Zoe Rosi. I was surprised how quick this book was to read, but it made catching some sun in the garden on a hot Sunday's afternoon all the more pleasant.

The writing style wasn't one I really favoured. I felt we got told too much at times especially with Becky's paranoia and not really shown enough. I won't give spoilers but I feel it would have been better earlier on learning what had happened to Becky as a child rather than all at once later in the book. It would have made the book slightly more relatable. I found I didn't really like any of the characters in this book either and I don't believe it was wrote to be that way. Becky I'm sure was a lovely girl (If based on someone, maybe she's purely fiction and holds no other persons traits), but I found her almost two dimensional. She irritated me no end and that last chapter (The 6 months latter one), I just couldn't get over how she was 'ok' with 'them'. Please do not get me started on Alex either, regardless of his previous 'issue' (I'm calling it that so as not to give a spoiler) at university, I felt he should have been far more accepting of Becky and how she was and what she liked. At times he came off as very suspicious too me and I just didn't like him.

The story is actually extremely fast paced and that's really what kept me reading. The mystery of Becky's past, was she really being stalked, what was up with Max next door and of course was she losing her mind? Those are all the things that kept me reading.

This was a solid 3 star read, but it isn't a book I would say I loved, its was ok.

Thank you to Netgalley for suppling me this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I really, really, really loved this book! The kind of book that sucks you in from the very first page.. I couldn't read it fast enough. It was everything a psychological thriller should be. If you're looking for a fast paced, suspenseful story with a twist you never saw coming, then this is the one for you!

It took me several chapters before I got used to the writing style--I never got to the point I enjoyed it. But there was so much intrigue, mystery, and questions in this story I couldn't not read it. It was full of suspense and I found myself ripping through the pages (while cringing at phrasing and over explanations) dying to find out how it all ended. A good book.

Thank you NetGalley, Amazon Publishing UK and Zoe Rosi for letting me read “Someone’s Watching Me” in exchange for an honest review.

“Is someone dangerous out to get her? Or is it all in her mind?”

Isn’t that what we always try to tell ourselves, that it is all in our head? Maybe we need to listen to that inner voice, that inner warning system. At least that is what Becky should have done. But as this is a psychological thriller, we can be certain that someone is out to get her! But what has sweet, innocent Becky done to make someone so upset with her?

Meet Becky and Alex. We have a beautiful couple living in the suburbs of London. Becky has a gorgeous husband a stable job and a beautiful home. All she is missing is a little one. I like that it is mentioned but not pushed as the main focus of the story.

Her perfect life gets disturbed when a new guy moves into the neighbourhood. She feels uncomfortable in the way he is staring at her for no reason. Then she gets trolled online, tyres get slashed...
The one person she thought she could rely on is not listening to her, Alex.

So, is the new neighbour Max dangerous or is it all in Becky’s head?! What about all the other strange things? Alex does not take her seriously, he even seems to take Max’s side. Alex seemed to perfect, which actually made him seem shady at times.

The writing is solid. I liked the fast pace. Things were happening all the time and the book did not drag on. You get a good insight into who Becky is and what is important to her. Her past could have been brought up a bit sooner, it would have helped the story. It felt squeezed in, at the very end.

I love myself a first person POV.
I read the book in pretty much one sitting. I try to focus on just reading and not forcefully trying to figure things out. It worked, the story swept me away.

So this is all fine. I was about to rate this a solid four stars. BUT… the ending. Are you kidding me? All is well and forgotten? I will change my review after publication, so I am not going to spoil anything. But for reals??? I really liked the book until the epilogue. First you fade the important “battle” out and then you throw that at me? No. I am sorry but I can’t!

This was a good book! The writing and the plot really made me feel like I was in London with Becky. This is a psychological thriller where you don’t know if the main character is going crazy or not. The ending was a bit anticlimactic, I hoping for more was it was tied up very quickly.
I will definitely be looking out for more by this author.

I always feel like somebody's watching me.

This was a good read. It had a good amount of suspense. Some nice twist and turns and I enjoyed reading it.

Thank you to NetGalley for providing me with an ARC of this book in exchange of an honest review

Someone’s watching me by Zoe Rosi is a new gripping psychological thriller with all the elements necessary to make it a hit executed brilliantly.

Becky is living the dream life with her boyfriend of three years, holding down a good job and having moved into the perfect house until the mysterious man named Max moves on next door. Soon Becky starts feeling threatened and like she is being watched all the time.

So what made the book a 5 star read for me was that I couldn’t guess the whole suspense at all until the end. Becky’s troubled past was indeed hinted on for most part of the book yet it was secretive enough to not be able to make any guesses.

Even though Max’s character was suspicious throughout the story, the mystery of why and how kept me engaged until the end. Something that annoyed me was how Alex just stopped listening to Becky altogether, dismissing her off all the time once he hit it off with Max but my understanding is that it was exactly how author had intended to put forth the character.

An eerie and dark read that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire way through. I really enjoyed every page of this thriller!

Another one of those twisty turny psychological thrillers that has you looking behind you, as you feel you are being watched too!
Becky has it all.
A good job, a wonderful partner, Alex, and a roof over her head.
Perfect on paper.
But with the arrival of a new neighbour, Max, things start to disintigrate, from strange things happening at work, to clashes with her boyfriend, not to mention the fact that someone is definitely watching her.
You sit and read these books, and it's inevitable, isn't it, that you second guess at every page turn, convinced you have it figured out, then something happens to throw you off the scent, again.
I was so invested in the story that I did feel creeped out for a lot of the book.
I felt so sorry for Becky, as events unfolded, and without wanting to give too much away, the guilt she carried for so long was truly unfounded for the age she was when awful things happened.
Alex, her partner? Well, by the end of the story, I would have liked to give him a resounding slap, for his ignorance, and Max, the neighbour. He truly creeped me out.
Whilst I would have maybe liked a little more before the closure at the end, issues were tied up neatly in a satisfying ending.
Many thanks to NetGalley and Amazon Publishing for an ARC, in exchange for an honest review,

I read Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi in one day with a few cups of coffee to settle my nerves. Great storyline, tense, and very well written. There are twists and turns as Becky goes about her life believing she is being watched. Is it danger or as her boyfriend Alex believes, Becky's imagination. Becky starts investigating who the 'watcher' is and why is the destruction of her work, life and social media happening. The story is gripping and has a surprising and dramatic ending. A novel well worthy of five stars.

Wow! This was definitely a page turner! I found myself hooked from the beginning of this book, and powered through it in one sitting to figure out the mystery. I found myself feeling like I was going crazy along with our main character as she tried to grapple with who was torturing her and what the deal with her new neighbor was. I will say that as much as I enjoyed this, there were some parts that I found a bit difficult. For one, I really didn't enjoy Alex and Wendy's treatment of Becky. With Alex, I understand that there wasn't much for Becky to go off of when she expressed her concerns with Max, but Alex's complete lack of sympathy when Becky was explaining herself was really frustrating. Same with Wendy. Becky continuously explained how there were issues that were beyond her control that were hindering her work, but Wendy just seemed like it was ALWAYS Becky's fault. Now I will say that the ending had me on the edge of my seat (despite Becky's use of the "culprit's" identifier OVER AND OVER AGAIN...we get it they're {REDACTED}), and I really enjoyed how it played out.

This is definitely a book that I would recommend for anyone interested in jumping into the mystery/thriller pool as a starter because of the twisty turnys.

Big thanks to Netgalley and Amazon Publishing UK for providing me with the electronic ARC in exchange for an honest review!

Fast paced...and i loved it, This is what you want from this Genre a book that keeps you on your toes right till the end of the book and that is what it does!

This was absolutely brilliant edge-of-my- seat stuff. I didn’t always find Becky the most likeable of characters but in an enjoyable way! I don’t want to spoil it - just go read it!

I really enjoyed this one! I read this whole book in one day. We are following our main character Becky, who feels like she finally has the life that she has always dreamed of.

When all of a sudden if it could go wrong it did. You can feel the tension rising and my anxiety right along with it. Becky is having trouble in all aspects of her life. We start to wonder who is out to get her? Is she being paranoid? Who can we trust?

I didn't know what was happening throughout this book in the best way possible. Get ready to put this on your TBR because it is one wild ride and I loved it!

Special thanks to Netgalley, the author, and Amazon publishing UK for allowing me to review this one early.

This book is incredibly creepy. There’s a sinister vibe that’s almost atmospheric. I absolutely enjoyed this component very much. Plus the fast moving plot kept me well engaged.

A fast-paced thriller that will keep you turning the pages. I finished this book in one day, eager to find out what was really going on and whether Becky's suspicions were correct. The pacing was good, never becoming boring or dragging on for too long without any events, and the circumstances Becky found herself in were intriguing.

However, I wasn't a fan of the writing style; it left little to the imagination, making it overly easy for readers to predict how things would end and what was really going on. The character of Elizabeth in particular seemed to have no real place in the story and could easily have been removed without affecting the storyline or Becky's experience.

What a fantastic five star read this is, a great story with good characters that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout, twists and turns galore, spooky, just plain brilliant with an exciting finish with everything brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

Well done Zoe Rosi I hope to read more from you in the future and thank you to Netgalley and Amazon Publishing UK for this great ARC which I have no doubt in recommending.

This book has everything and more. It left me on the edge of my seat with my heart racing. It was twisty and kept me guessing right until the end. A great read.

Thanks to NetGalley for this ARC, in exchange for an honest review.

I raced through this book wondering Becky was being stalked or if she was going a bit mad.

All is well, Becky is living the dream life with her boyfriend of three years, holding down a good job and moved into the perfect house with hopes of starting a family until creepy new neighbour Max moves in next door.

Becky can't understand how Alex seems to be getting on okay with Max and not listening to her complaints about him.
The story is very fast paced
I enjoyed it and will look for other books by Zoe Rosi to read again.

I sat down on a quiet afternoon to read this highly anticipated book, I wasn’t let down, a real page turner and many twists. A fantastic debut, cant wait to read more in the future 🤩

This book is a powerful suspenseful read
Kept me on my toes
Didn’t want it to end
Page turner yo the very end
Excellent debut
Can’t wait for the next one
This book is highly recommended

A cracking thriller with great pace and a great twist at the end - I really liked Becky’s character but wished she would have confided in Alex earlier. This had everything I look for in a thriller and I really enjoyed. It.

Thank you Netgalley and Amazon Publishing UK for the copy of Someone’s Watching Me. This would be a good book for someone looking for an easy read because this book was simply written. Becky was pretty clueless when things started happening to her and failed to take the most basic precautions for her own safety. I think I have had enough of supposedly happy couples who don’t communicate with each other, and spend so much effort to hide their past and/or their feelings. It certainly doesn't make them likable or sympathetic characters in a book. I would have liked to read more about Becky’s childhood and family life.
I was disappointed that the reveal had no build up at all so it felt like the ending and the ‘epilogue’ were just tacked on. This wasn’t a bad book, it just wasn’t really for me.

Someone's Watching Me was full of mystery. The overall storyline was enticing as we find Becky's life falling apart after Max moves in next door. Afraid Max is the one scaring her, Becky turns to her boyfriend for help only to find he's become close friends with Max.

There are enough twists and turns in this book to keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end!

I really enjoyed this book. The main character was well developed and likeable (although I’m not sure I’m a fan of her partner, I feel he could have been a little more supportive), and there were several little twists that I didn’t expect.

The book kept me wondering who was being malevolent towards Beckie, with a few character being suspects initially

I wonder if Anita ever got her beautiful blanket!

This book was a great quick read. The writing style was easy to follow, but it did, at times, seem to literally spell everything out. There wasn’t a chance to really let your imagination run wild.
If you want something fast paced and easy to follow this is for you.
This isn’t to say I didn’t enjoy it, as I did.
Becky was a hard character to connect with but the plot was a solid one and very well executed.
Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for my arc.

2.5 rounded up
Becky is very unsettled by the arrival of their new neighbours. Why does she feel as if the much enjoyed peace of the quiet London suburb is shattered? Is she just feeling edgy or is this a premonition? Her day goes from bad to worse, she’s full of foreboding and then in the evening she witnesses something very unsettling from next door. Is she paranoid or is the next door neighbour, Max, dangerous? Her partner Alex doesn’t think so. Becky narrates the tale.

I think I’m going to be an outlier on this one! Although the pace is quite quick and it’s definitely an easy read, Becky soon gets on my nerves with the constant going round and round in circles. She also does some very swift U-turns in thought processes which given the unfolding events make little sense to me. As for her partner Alex, he ain’t worth your time love!

I’m not keen on the style it’s written in, it lacks excitement, Becky tells us she’s full of foreboding but I don’t feel it through the writing. There’s not a lot of unnecessary over explanation, yes, got it! Some statements Becky makes are real eye rollers they are so off the wall but I guess they illustrate Becky‘s addled state of mind.

My biggest issue is with the ending. There’s a ton of buildup and then slates are wiped completely clean. It just feels so completely unrealistic and I feel cheated.

Overall this isn’t for me but be sure to check other reviews as there are a lot of 5* ones so I accept that I am probably out of step with this book.

With thanks to NetGalley and especially to Amazon Publishing U.K. for the much appreciated arc in return for an honest review.

This was such a good read. I loved the writing and I found the story so gripping and compelling to read.
It was twisty, unpredictable and kept me guessing the whole time.
A wild thriller that leaves you on the edge of your seat. Fast paced but still with the concrete story. I was immediately taken in by the plot and drawn to the main character. I couldn’t wait to find out how the book ended. I wasn’t disappointed!
All readers will love delving into this spectacular novel. I was absolutely absorbed in the first chapter.
I will be looking for more from this author..
Incredible story that’s extremely fast paced but still with the concrete story. I was immediately taken in by the plot and drawn to the main character. I couldn’t wait to find out how the book ended. I wasn’t disappointed! Highly recommend!

“I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

Amazon Pub UK,
Thank You for your generosity and gifting me a copy of this amazing eARC!

I will leave a review on Amazon and B&N on Sept. 15th

Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi, this was a new author for me and overall, I found this to be an enjoyable read. Thrillers are one of my favorite genres and this book kept me turning the pages until the very end. I found the twist and turns to be intriguing, and I was pretty shocked by the ending. I would recommend this book to others.

I received and ARC from NetGalley and the publisher Thomas & Mercer, with the understanding I am not required to leave a positive review. The opinion expressed here are my own.

Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi was an interesting book. I always enjoy a good mystery and this book was right up there. This book kept me up reading all night! Five stars!

I loved this book.did not want to stop so gripping and addictive. Becky is so happy with life she and her partner Alex have bought there dream home. she loves her job at the estate agents and her partner Alex a personal trainer. but then one morning the new neighbour moves in and he unsettle s her he is staring straight back at her outside. then things start to happen at work. and Alex becomes the neighbour personal trainer. Becky does not like that .everything starts to go wrong for her and no-one belives her its so good definitely so recommend this book can't wait to read another book buy this author

This book started off strong but then it kinda started to drag the last 30% was great but the middle kinda seemed slow. Didn’t see the ending coming. Thanks NetGalley for the ARC

Alex and Becky were very happy together living in a house in a quiet neighbourhood, when a new man moves in next door. Becky found him very odd and disturbing he played loud music and was very rude to her.
Then things started going wrong and Becky got scared.
Until she found out who the next door neighbour really was and Becky was scared.
Sorry I found this book rather silly and was not for me.

A solid thriller, not really gripping or surprising but kept me reading and did the job. Sound characters, a smooth read.

I really enjoyed this story! It was a fast paced thriller and I flew through it. I read this in one sitting and was so invested in this! It was a creepy read that I could definitely see as a Netflix movie!

I really couldn't put this down! Fantastic story, interesting, mainly likable characters. Even the eventually revealed villain engages some sympathy. The hints, cleverly placed, that there is so much more behind, keep you hooked, seeking answers. We are our own enemies, or are we? Having followed every suspense event and happening, achieving the answers only raises more questions about who we are, why do we do the things we do, to ourselves and others? We all have a side of us we don't like, or at least are not happy or comfortable with. Let's hope ours doesn't jump up and bite! Highly recommend this intriguing and genuinely tense tale.

This ARC was provided to me via Kindle, from Amazon Publishing UK and #NetGalley. Thank you for the opportunity to preview and review. Opinions expressed are completely my own.

Wildly entertaining, exciting and hard to put down.

Becky leads a happy life with a wonderful boyfriend, a lovely home, and a job she enjoys. Then a new neighbour, Max, moves in next door and things start to go wrong. She gets trolled on her social media, her tyres get slashed, and then even more thing happen. Could it be connected to her new neighbour? When her boyfriend Alex starts to get friendly with Max, she knows she must find out what's going on before it's too late. Could it be in her head, or is someone really out to get her?

A brilliant thriller that keeps you turning the pages until the shocking ending. Tense, exciting, and keeps you guessing. Loved it!

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for an advance copy of the book in return for my honest feedback.

This book was a meh for me. Interesting concept and laying out of suspects but the main character irritated me. Ask for help, let me people know what is happening for goodness sake. Things she found or ignored just seemed to fall into place too smoothly.

I enjoyed reading this story of Becky, who has built the life for herself that she has always wanted. A kind secure partner and living in an area that she feels safe and secure in...... Until a new neighbour moves next door and she finds herself constantly watched wherever she goes. Things start going wrong for her at work and her life seems to be spiralling out of control.. Secrets from her past are catching up with her.
I liked the characters but did find some of the storyline frustrating when she was too paranoid to tell those closest what was going on. Some of the story was 'thriller cliche' but overall a good read.

what a fantastic read, thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to review this book. I could not put it down.

This had potential but I found myself becoming bored half way through. It felt a bit repetitive and would have been better if Becky had pieced together clues earlier instead of having one reveal at the end.

Some things I didn’t buy. She googled max sidwell for hours, yet there’s later a news article that comes up with the name and Robbie - yet conveniently Becky didn’t see that first time round. I think most people would have called the police several times too. I didn’t like the ending- it was too much to believe she’d be ok with his behaviour.

Dark thriller that had you hooked from the off. The book was very well written. Great plot. Very exciting. Fast paced to get your heart racing. Loved this book. Only criticism I had was I felt they rushed the ending

The story starts with Becky, who seems to be having a perfect life with a perfect boyfriend Alex. But a stand offish man named Max move into the the next door house and soon, someone is coming after Becky--from ruining the estate open day to leaving a dead crow at the front of her car. Becky is convinced that someone is out getting revenge on her and she suspected Max, who has become friends with Alex. Alex doesn't believe her and Becky would do anything to find out who is out about to ruin her life.

The plot wasn't really original but the writing was great. There were some twists and turns along the way and Becky to the reader could be an unreliable narrator. However, even though the plot wasn't original, I like the pace of the story--it was fast paced and the author did a magnificent job of drawing the reader into the story so to make the reader feel like they are part of the story. The ending was unexpected and completely shocking, though I suspected that person could be the one who is hell bent on ruining Becky's life. Overall, this was a good gripping psychological thriller, quite unputdownable that will keep you at the edge of the seat. Worth four stars!

Many thanks to Netgalley and Amazon publishing UK for the ARC. The review is based on my honest opinion only.

What a great book, it keeps you on your toes all way through. Couldn't put it down. Super unexpected ending. Definitely recommend it to fans of physiological Thrillers.

First someone starts trolling her social media, then her tyres are slashed. A new neighbour moves next door is very stand offish and the final straw is a dead bird left displayed on her doorstep. Becky's perfect life is falling apart and she is sure someone is watching her. What do they want? Who is doing this and more importantly why??? Her partner Alex thinks that she is losing her grip on reality. A really twisted story which I devoured in one sitting. The plot has been done several times before and this is one of the better versions. All in all a good read.
Many thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for the ARC in return for giving an honest review.

I absolutely loved this! It's very "you" the TV series! It's not the most original plot pine, being stalked hy a weirdo but this puts a really unique spin on it to to mix it up a bit and keep it fresh. I flew through it in a day and couldn't out it down. I'd definitely recommend

Thank You NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK for giving me the opportunity to read and review Someone's Waching Me by Zoe Rosi.

I enjoyed it and even if I felt it was a little slow here and there it is an overall a great thriller.
Perfect when you want something psychological and twisted which Someone's Watching Me sure thing gives the reader.

Becky seems to have the perfect life, a good job, loving boyfriend and beautiful house. Everything is going splendidly, that is until the new next door neighbor moves in. From the beginning, Zoe gets a bad feeling from him. He says he works in the city, but why is he always there? Who are these mysterious women coming and going at odd hours? Her boyfriend and people around her think she is going crazy, while all of these strange and unexplainable things start happening, leaving her looking incompetent and a little crazy. Becky can't prove anything, but knows these things won't stop until she gets to the bottom of things.

A solid thriller that I thoroughly enjoyed! I finished this book in one sitting, easily getting caught up in the thriller aspect.

thank you NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review! Publication date September 15th

I was really interested in the premise for this but unfortunately, it fell a bit flat for me. It was very fast-paced and easy to read but I did not get on with the protagonist and narrator Becky, finding her annoying at times. We were constantly told that she was in fear of something, something was making her feel a sense of foreboding, but was told rather than shown.

This one was intriguing, a little slow in parts but I still enjoyed reading it.
Becky feels like someone is watching her and gets creepy vibes from the new neighbor. Her partner Alex thinks she’s imagining things.
The suspense keeps building while you try to figure out who is watching and why? She also keeps talking about her secret childhood which adds to the mystery. This is my first book by this author but I will check out more.
Many thanks to Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review this one.

This is a super fast-paced thriller! Becky and Alex appear to be living a wonderful life when things start going wrong for Becky. Is she being stalked? Is she causing all of the strange things to happen? This was an exciting read!

I feel like the more thrillers I read, the harder it becomes for a thriller to really wow me, and unfortunately this one didnt quite hit the mark.

This book is narrated by Becky who has the perfect life; a nice house in the London suburbs, a gorgeous husband, Alex, and a good, well paid job. However when her new neighbour Max enters her life, things start to go wrong. Becky becomes suspicious of Max, but her husband Alex doesn’t understand what all the fuss is about. No one believes Becky that Max is the cause of all her problems and instead, it’s as if people become suspicious of her and her motives...

Ok, so this was a page turner, it kept me on my toes and Zoe Rosi did a good job of creating tension. But, unfortunately it was nothing new, the twist didn’t shock me, I wasn’t shouting WTAF as I turned the page, and when the twist did come, I was confused instead of feeling completely betrayed because everything I thought I knew was wrong.

I think the build up and backstory needed more development so the twist landed better. But, I enjoyed the journey, even if the destination didn’t quite live up to expectations.

Overall, whilst it wasn’t a complete knockout, it was a good, easy and enjoyable story which didn’t take up too much brain power and would be the perfect palette cleanser after an intense read.

Thank you to Zoe Rosi, Amazon Publishing and Net Galley for the ARC.

Suspense, intrigue, gaslighting, all the makings of a great thriller. This book hooks you in and doesn't let you go until the last twist is over

This was a quick read with good action, though the characters mostly annoyed me. The story is told from Becky’s POV- she is living the good life in London in her dream house with her perfect boyfriend when a new neighbor named Max moves in next door. Max seems threatening but only Becky feels that way, and her boyfriend has befriended Max and is frustrated with Becky, even as more concerning things start to happen.

I didn’t have a lot of patience for Becky- a lot of the book was her internal narrative and I think she overreacted to some things while underreacting to others. I really didn’t like Alex, who made no effort to hear her out when she raised her concerns. I also found it odd that she had kept so much if her childhood from her boyfriend and their allegedly “perfect” relationship. That all being said, there was some good action in the book and some of the things that happened were pretty creepy. I didn’t love the end of the story- things were tied up just a little too cleanly to seem realistic to me.

Overall, decent read with some good action even though I didn’t really connect with the characters or the ending. Thanks to Netgalley for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Being stalked is terrible, having one person follow all you do and try to infiltrate every aspect of your life….am guessing we are all familiar with this re previous books…however what happens when there could be more than one person stalking/out to get you for different reasons?and at the same time?
Becky wonders if she is going mad, is she being followed, set up, seeing things or just ‘in a state’, almost every day something new happens and everyone seems to be ‘after her’ be it work, home, neighbours or just random people in the street…..is this all a coincidence or are things much more sinister at play?
And for me that was the beauty of this book, I didn’t know and will be honest couldn’t work out if it was real or not, that was down to the good storylines and writing, when all things were revealed at the end it was, a surprise!
You could feel Becky unravelling and not knowing what to do next and I really felt for her and liked her as a character, maybe she made a couple of silly decisions, who doesn’t but all in all she was a character I sided with…unlike some of the other people you will meet in the book, will leave them for you to find out about…
A really good, makes u think psychological thriller that does far more than you will expect

9/10
5 Stars

This was a great book. I loved every paragraph, every sentence and every word of this masterpiece! I read it in 12 hours, which is a lot for me to do! It had everything and more laid out in the novel! I sure hope she writes more! I am totally hooked!

The Perfect Life..?
Becky’s life seems just perfect. But, is it? She really used to think it was but things are about to take a downward spiral when Becky becomes absolutely convinced that someone, somewhere is out to get her. Is she being stalked? Is she in danger? Or is it all a figment of her imagination and an episode of intense paranoia.
Pacy, edgy psychological suspense with a well crafted cast, twists aplenty and an immersive storyline.

Compulsively readable, it kept me turning the pages. But as an avid thriller reader, the novel didn't offer many surprises. The plot points were expected, without any subversions or twists; and character behaviours outside the protagonist were unbelievable. It was a quick, easy read, but not a knockout.
Many thanks to NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this one.

I really loved this book! The kind of book that sucks you in from the very first page.. I couldn't read it fast enough, and didn't want to put it down. It was everything a psychological thriller should be. If you're looking for a fast paced, suspenseful story with a twist you never saw coming, then this is the one for you!

SOMEONE'S WATCHING ME

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Man, I don't know.

This book was so much fun and anxiety inducing and anger inducing, it was lucky I was waiting for over an hour and needed something to read; otherwise I might have stopped reading the first time my heartrate increased.

Nothing truly sinister happens until, maybe the last third of the book. But the author brilliantly weav mundane everyday events with an unsettling atmosphere.

It had tropes I don't like, but I'm resigned to that happening at this point; and the reveal at the end was pretty gnarly, I felt secondhand trauma for a fictional character - seriously, I just wanted to jump in there and hug one of the characters - but I raced through it to the end.

The epilogue was really nice and tied things up nicely - there was one thread I was expecting to play more of a part - and if there is ever a sequel, I'd love to see what else happens to these characters.

I devoured this book. I couldn’t put it down even though Becky annoyed me. I had to know how it ended and if someone was truly after Becky or if it was all in her head. This was a gripping thriller and shows how past trauma can affect your every day life.

Becky and Alex have the perfect life but now someone is gaslighting her. Is it Max, their new neighbor? Becky's past come back to haunt her in this thriller that feels very predictable (I almost put it down) until the twist that changes things up. Thanks to netgalley for the ARC. A good read.

This was an interesting and quick read.

Becky and Alex are living a quiet, happy life in suburbia, with Becky working as an estate agent and Alex a personal trainer. Things are going swimmingly until a new neighbor moves in. He says his name is Max and he’s always staring and blaring loud music. Alex doesn’t see the big deal but Becky does.

Suddenly, you know the old saying, what can go wrong will go wrong for Becky. Her tires are slashed and work is going downhill from various bits of bad luck. Becky suspects Max but Alex and everyone else think she’s losing it.

Becky has a reason for protecting this life she’s built so fiercely. She didn’t grow up with the love and privilege that most kids do. She was in foster care since age 5 and pretends her memories start there but she remembers everything.. is someone from her past coming back to haunt her?

I enjoyed this and it was an easy read but I do kinda hate the “no one believes her, she’s suddenly CRAZY!” trope. I know it’s necessary in books sometimes but it always stresses me out. I’m sure that’s the point. It had an interesting if not very believable twist and an even more bizarre ending. I did stay consistently interested the whole time.

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for the chance to read and review!

My first impression was how paranoid and stressful the MC is, I'm sorry but it was just too much at the beginning. And also really judgemental. Other thing it bothered me a lot about her was the way she seems to be too thankful for her boyfriend, and that for me is super annoying; how she is like he doesn't like me reading this so I hide reading it and I don't buy more 😮‍💨 wtf?! And I won't tell him this because it will upset him. I don't like when any gender is "too grateful" for having someone 😬 too cringe 😬 Imagine not being able to watch whatever you want unless you're alone in fear of being criticized eww. But hey the MC is also a true crime fan and I loved that haha even if her "adorable" boyfriend who is a piece of sh... doesn't like her watching/reading it hahahaa. And I don't like that this behavior is presented like a normal thing in "the perfect boyfriend"!!!! That's not okay.

TW!!!!! If you hate gaslight as much as I do. Stay away from this book. This is a huge example of gaslighting and damn.

Now, the plot was good and super intriguing but I kind of guessed it not fully, but when a character starts to drop clues here and there it's easy to know where everything's going. I'd appreciate that twist not to be so obvious, and the entire plot to be a bit more believable but the book is well written I enjoyed it and I was intrigued until the twist happened. The author tried to mix some stories to make the reader doubt and I feel I have read too many thrillers to fall for that so easily, but it was still good thw entire idea of doubting. The end wasn't for me but I'll admit that if you like light thrillers with drama in them then this one will totally be for you. I know many who avoid thrillers with blood, explicit murders, sex and other kinds of explicit violence and this one doesn't have any of that so it will be great for those who want a light intriguing thriller with a plot that is easy to read and feel involved.

Thank you Amazon Publishing UK and the author for the copy of the book !!!!

2.5 stars rounded up ⭐️⭐️💫

Becky’s life is better than she could have imagined. She’s living in a beautiful home with her loving boyfriend, Alex, and she has a good career. Until one day Max moves in next door, and Becky’s idyllic life begins to fall apart. Slashed tires, bad reviews at work, and news of missing women send Becky into a tailspin, but when she turns to Alex with her suspicions about Max, he doesn’t believe her. Has Becky lost her grip on reality, or is Max someone to be feared?

This is a fast paced, easy read. I feel like the author didn’t really build up intrigue about Becky’s past. It was mentioned once or twice and then kind of thrown at you during the reveal. And then the reveal/ending was just okay.

Thank you to NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this ARC in exchange for an honest opinion.

Great psychological thriller! Meet Becky, who has a great life, until one day she believes she is being watched and strange things start happening to her. Be prepared to be pulled into a fast-paced story filled with twists and turns and a few surprises. A page turner that will keep you captivated.

I received an advanced copy of this book from NetGalley and Amazon Publishing UK in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. My opinions are my own and not solicited in any way.

#SomeonesWatchingMe #NetGalley
Awesome 5 ⭐
Becky’s life is almost perfect. Growing up, she could never have imagined living in such a safe, beautiful home, with a boyfriend as loving and kind as Alex, and hopes for a little family of her own. But then stand-offish Max moves in next door, and things begin to fall apart. First, someone starts trolling her social media. Then she finds her tyres slashed. By the time she discovers the dead bird, left waiting for her like a prize, she’s sure someone is after her. And having spied some strange goings-on beyond her kitchen window, she suspects that person is Max. Frightened, Becky turns to Alex for help, but she’s surprised to find that he and Max have become firm friends—and that Alex is convinced it’s all in her mind. But when news of a missing young woman breaks, Becky knows she has to do something. She’s sure she’s seen this woman in Max’s home—hasn’t she? With Alex concerned that she’s losing her grip on reality, does Becky dare keep digging, knowing her almost-perfect life could shatter into imperfect little pieces?
Thanks to Netgalley and Thomas and Mercer for giving me an advance copy.

I really enjoyed this book and would-be to read more by thus author. Just the perfect amount of creepy and a frighteningly realistic story. Highly recommended xx

Becky's life is almost perfect. Growing up, she could never have imagined living in such a safe, beautiful home, with a boyfriend as loving and kind as Alex, and hopes for a little family of her own. But then stand-offish Max moves in next door, and things begin to fall apart. First someone starts trolling her on social media. Then she finds her tires are slashed. By the time she discovers the dead bird, left waiting for her like a prize, she's sure someone is after her. And having spied some strange goings-on beyond her kitchen window, she suspects the person is Max. Frightened, Becky turns to Alex for help, but she is surprised to find that he and Max have become firm friends - and that Alex is convinced that it's all in her mind. But when news of a missing young woman breaks, Becky knows she has to do something.

The story starts of strong and near enough maintains it until around the last 30%. The middle does drag on a little bit though. The pace is fast, but I wasn't keen on the authors writing style. The plotline is quite predictable, but it was still enjoyable. I didn't really like or care for any of the characters. Maybe if we had learned what had happened to Becky as a child earlier on in the story, things might have been different. The story is told from Becky's point of view. The epilogue tied everything up nicely.

I would like to thank #NetGalley #AmazonPublishingUK and the author #ZoeRosi for my ARC of #SomeonesWatchingMe in exchange for an honest review.

yoooo this one creeped me RIGHT OUT! I am shocked at how scary this was. highly recommend to all thriller lovers

This is one of my worst fears having something happen to you but no one takes you seriously. I really felt for the main character. Everyone just brushed off her feelings telling her she is crazy. This book kept me up till 0330 am and I was still thinking about it when I got up. I thought I had this book figured out but I was wrong. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more from this author in the future. Thank you NetGalley for this ARC.

4/5 stars

What makes this book different for me is that the main character was right the whole time! When everything was revealed at the end was satisfying, but still shocking. Definitely recommend reading this as it’s different from other thrillers I’ve read.

Overall, this was a good suspenseful story. It took me a while to get into. A lot of Becky’s backstory wasn’t revealed until the very end which I think would’ve grabbed my attention early on. It was hinted at a little in the middle!

This thriller managed to keep me guessing right until the end. It was full of plots and many twists that made me keep changing my mind. It was written with enough description to feel it could have been about someone I knew which kept it more intriguing for me. It was a fast paced read that never let me down. Worth reading.

Becky is living in her perfect house with her perfect boyfriend and loves her job…until her new neighbor, Max, moves in. Then it seems like everything starts going wrong for her, and she can’t seem to figure out why. She feels threatened by the next door neighbor, but she can’t convince her boyfriend that something sinister is going on.

This was an quick easy read, which I always appreciate with thrillers. I found the main character slightly annoying though. The story is told from her POV, but it just felt redundant at certain points. She just wasn’t an enjoyable character for me, but maybe she would’ve been more understandable if we learned about her “secret” earlier in the book. She just seemed to lack depth to me, so it came off as just a lot of her complaining/whining.

Overall the story wasn’t bad, but the ending almost seems too easy. We are supposed to believe that everything is just forgiven and things are going right back to normal? I would say this could’ve been a 4 star book for me, but the ending was what made me drop my review to a 3.

I'm giving this book 3.5 stars rounded up to four this was a very easy read I found the overall story enjoyable but I kept waiting for the big twist at the end but there never was a twist at all I was disappointed other than that the book was good likable MC good writing and short chapters!

Much thanks to #netgalley and #AmazonPublishingUK for selecting me to read and review this ARC

A first read by this author and a classic stalker psychological thriller. Quite fast paced with the story told from Becky’s POV. I didn’t find the characters particularly likeable although I obviously felt sorry for Becky, even though I wasn’t sure what was true and if she was imagining some of it.

Briefly, Becky is thirty, working in an estate agency and happily living with Alex. When Max moves in next door Becky thinks he is staring at her through her window. Then strange things start happening with houses she is responsible for selling. All the time she feels she is being watched. Things go downhill fast with her relationship with Alex, with her work and she is having major issues with her neighbour. Her life is unraveling.

Being stalked must be a terrible thing, particularly when you can’t prove it and everyone around you thinks you are going mad. The tension was well built and the plot-line was good. Quite a quick, easy and enjoyable read with a good twist at the end that I hadn’t guessed.

Oh my I could not put this book down. I certainly wasn't expecting the ending of the book which makes a change. Becky and Alex are meant to be together and lived a lovely life until new neighbour Max moves in. He unnerves Becky but to Alex he there couldn't be a more lovelier guy. Max has two sides, one for Becky and one for Alex. Why does she get the feeling that there is something familiar about him.
This book is brilliant and really enjoyed reading it.

I actually give this book a 2.5, it was a pretty predictable thriller and I just felt there wasn't anything exciting about it.

I love psychological thrillers and this one is definitely in my top forty. The ending did upset me at first, but then it clicked. This might be my first book by Zoe Rosi, but definitely not my last .

Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi is a gripping, mind-numbing and bone-chilling psychological thriller.

As the troubles began, it was quite clear to see that someone had it real bad for Becky. Stalking is terrible but to interfere in the victim's everyday life, play double games and ruin their life, that's downright creepy and horrible. I felt bad for Becky - the poor thing had things working out for her until someone started watching her every move. Her job is almost on the line, her relationship with Alex is in choppy waters - no thanks to Max, and someone is stalking her.

I absolutely loved the storytelling. I was hooked on to the story and could not put it down until the end. The characters are well-portrayed. I liked Max's role more than Becky - his identity was well-hidden until the end. We have an unexpected twist at the end. I never saw it coming.

If you are looking for an intense and completely engrossing psychological thriller, I highly recommend you to give Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi a try.

This isn't the first time I've read anything by Zoe, I read a book by her a couple of years ago which I loved and this was no exception.

I flew through this book in 24 hours. Her writing is easy to read, keeps you interested and gripped and is completely relatable.

I didn't guess who the stalker was, I was way off but it was a brilliant twist. Without doubt bump this book up your TBR.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Becky can’t shake the feeling that she is being watched. Bad things start happening at work and her relationships are impacted. You will find all the answers in this quick read. I read this book in one afternoon and it was a great escape book. I didn’t solve the ‘who’ until the very end. Very interesting book.

Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi.
A really good read. Twisty and crazy. Loved it. 5*.

I was drawn to this book by both the book title and the cover. As soon as I has finished the first chapter I just knew that this was one read I was going to really enjoy. Someone’s Watching Me is a fast paced suspense thriller which kept me enthralled the whole way through. There was honestly times that the story had me on the edge of my seat with the suspense and wonder of what was going to happen next. This is one of my favourite genres and I’m so pleased I now have a new author to watch out for. A brilliant read filled with suspense.

I'm not sure how I feel about this book. I mean, I enjoyed it and it was very definitely a quick read but...I felt it was lacking something. What that was, I don't know. It just felt that something was missing to give it that extra oomph. But I was still engaged throughout. In fact, I almost read it in one sitting, finishing the last half hour of it this morning before I got up and my day got hectic.

Becky lives a happy, safe and secure life on a beautiful quiet street in South London with boyfriend Alex. She works as an estate agent, he is a personal trainer and she loves the life they share together. They are even trying for a baby which will just complete the now perfect life she has. But Becky's life now is a far cry from the one she came from; the one she tells no one about, not even Alex. Everyone thinks she can't remember her early life before she went into foster care and she has let them believe that, but she remembers clearly. No one knows what she saw. Not even Alex. But it still haunts her almost three decades later.

Maybe that's what makes her so jumpy when new neighbour Max moves in next door. From the first moment, Becky has had an inkling that there is something not quite right about Max when she found him standing outside just staring at her. He wouldn't take his eyes off her. There was something dark almost sinister in his stare. But why? What does he hope to achieve? She tells Alex about her concerns but he just laughs them off. Especially when in the coming days he actually befriends their new neighbour and finds him quite a personable guy. Max has even booked some training sessions with Alex. But Still Becky is on edge. Every time she looks towards the house next door, Max is just staring at her. It's chilling.

She tries to brush it off by focusing on her work and is ecstatic when she gets a viewing for a £3m mansion, thinking the commission will come in handy. But the prospective buyer never shows up and then she finds locked out of the property. What is even more puzzling is the bad review the no-show left about her, leaving the company in a bad light. And when she does get to show the house again, the woman is cagey and doesn't look like she could afford to buy a two up two down terrace let alone a £3m mansion! Then an open house she has booked for the weekend goes from bad to worse when she's running late because someone slashed her tyres and a pile of stinking rubbish is left sprawled over the back yard, turning away everyone who turned up to view the house. Who would do this to her?

Beginning with some vicious trolling on social media and the loud heavy metal music from next door, moving on to slashed tyres to stinking rubbish to a disemboweled crow left on her car and the innate feeling that someone is watching her, Becky is sure someone has it in for her. But who? And why? Becky believes their new neighbour may have something to do with it but Alex laughs off her concerns which quickly escalate into arguments about what he deems as an unhealthy obsession in Max. Adam thinks it's all in her mind but Becky knows someone is toying with her and there is just something about Max that gives her the creeps. And when women start to go missing, she is certain that Max has something to do with it.

And all too soon, Becky's perfect life begins to fall apart... Is someone out to get her or is she really losing her mind?

Honestly, SOMEONE'S WATCHING ME is a good solid quick read that is fairly fast paced and is interesting enough to keep you engaged throughout but it lacked excitement and that edge-of-your-seat thrill-of-the-chase feeling. I was unsure what was missing but I think maybe that was it. But it is still a good quick read to while away a few hours. Really, I completed it in just over 4 hours tops.

There are just a handful of characters and no one is really all that likeable, except maybe Anita and Lucy, and of course Becky. But even she seemed an unreliable narrator at times that the reader sometimes questions her logic...but then we don't know what we soon discover about her past. Ryan was a complete moron but it was Alex who was the biggest shock. He and Becky are supposed to have this committed loving relationship and I found that difficult to marry up with his attitude towards her when she tried voicing her concerns. Instead of trying to allay her fears and talking with her, he accuses her of being obsessive and unreasonable and then walks out on her refusing to answer any of her texts or calls. Some loving boyfriend!

It most definitely is a psychological thriller that makes you question the reliability of its narrator and whether everything is as it seems. The plot wasn't entirely original, but that's OK, though it has been done better. The twist was a little predictable but would have been even more so had we learnt about Becky's past sooner so I think that revelation came at just the right time or it would have spoilt the twist. The ending, though, was a little underwhelming but still poignant. However, it was still entertaining with enough suspense to keep you turning the pages to the end.

I would like to thank #ZoeRosi, #Netgalley, #AmazonPub and #RachelsRandomResources for an ARC of #SomeonesWatchingMe in exchange for an honest review.

This review appears on my blog at https://stinathebookaholic.blogspot.com/.

3.5 stars from me. I enjoyed it, was engaged through it all, and it was a super quick read. A few things may have been too "convenient" and I didn't much care for how quickly the ending wrapped up, but overall it gave me what it advertised - a thriller with some creepy vibes.

Someone's Watching Me is a twisty, fast paced psychological thriller, full of suspense and unease.

The story is told from main protagonist Becky's POV as her perfect life slowly begins to fall apart and she thinks she's being followed. Is it new neighbour Max or is it all in her head?

An exciting, easy read with a twist in the tail that I wasn't expecting.

It's the first novel I've read by Rosi and I'll definitely be checking out her other publications.

Many thanks to Rachel's Random Resources for my tour spot.

Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐

BOOK TOUR REVIEW ✰✰✰✰+ Creepy Halloween read!
This is a fast-paced and intense psychological thriller. It is a quick read that had no problem keeping me gripped! I love shorter books.

The main characters—Becky, Alex, and Max—are all well-described and interesting characters. They are not all likable, but they make for interesting reading.

Becky is living a happy life with Alex when odd and appalling things begin to happen to her. She begins to obsess over their new neighbor, Max and believes he’s not only behind the nasty events but he’s dangerous. Then there are a few coworkers that are acting strange so she’s not sure who she can trust.

Becky has some rotten luck that causes work and personal issues. It was becoming hard to read about all of her problems, especially the ones that seemed self-inflicted. But I felt sorry for this woman and the mental anguish she was going through!

Thanks to Rachel’s Random Resources for the book tour invite… a great read! And Zoe Rossi and the publisher for providing the gifted book through NetGalley.

#someoneswatchingme #zoerossi #rachelsrandomresources #netgalley #thomasandmercer #amazonpublishing #giftedARC #booktourstop #booktourhost #blogtour #justreleased #intensethriller #fastpaced #honestreview #crimeandcocktailsbookcrew #mysteryandthrills #readwithme #bookaddict #thrilleraddict #thrillersofinstagram #bookstagrammer #lovebooks #bookreviewersofinstagram #lovetoreadbooks#cantstopreading #fortheloveofbooks #bookrecommendations #readingintherockies

This book is everything a great physcological thriller should be. It had me gripped in it's clutches from the start. I wasn't sure if Becky was just paranoid or if someone really was messing with her. It kept me turning the pages because I had no idea who the perpetrator was or what would happen next and I was awestruck by the ending. I love a book where I can't predict the ending and this book I certainly couldn't predict the ending let alone what would happen on the next page. A great story with lots of unpredictable twists and turns.

I absolutely flew through this! It was such an easy read and it kept me interested all the way through. While we get a good understand of how scared and vulnerable Becky feels, she also keeps a lot of cards close to her chest and I was intrigued to learn about her past and discover if the version of herself she presents to the reader is true.

It was hard not to like Becky. Or at least empathise with the situation she is in. So many women are told they are “crazy” or “losing grip” when they express perfectly valid concerns that I’m sure Becky’s story will hit a nerve with many.

Although I enjoyed Someone’s Watching Me, I do feel somewhat disappointed with the ending, particularly the epilogue. While the conclusion itself wasn’t predictable, I feel a lot was said or happened that didn’t really fit with some of the characters or Becky’s account of her past. I really didn’t understand some of the choices she made at the end.

Someone's Watching Me by Zoe Rosi was a really good and a quick read with lots of twists and turns throughout.
Becky’s life is almost perfect. She has a beautiful hime, who she shares with her loving and kind boyfriend Alex. They both dream of having a family together. Then, Max, moves in next door. Things start to fall apart.
Social Media can be a wonderful thing But, when someone starts to troll you, things become scary for people involved. Becky's tyres are slashed. Then she finds a dead bird waiting for her like a prize. Becky has a weird feeling and is sure someone is watching her. But why? Why her?

This all started when Max moved in next door! But he seems harmless.

I really enjoyed this book. But, don't start to read it when you are alone in the house or on holiday!! You never know Someone may be watching you!